Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Merry Christmas to me!

look like river annex just below foxes dj,man you guys were almost neighbors.

Up 4 River
    Yup! my plate is 1 bad 11. (BadBlown572)
    Which Camaro are u talking about? the green blown one?(Boatnam2)
    The car has been put on the backburner for awhile do to my Boat. Last time we had it out, we tried an extra stage of nitrous and it didnt go very welllllll!Just recently I started to put her back together. the motor in the car right now made on 91 octane, 11 to 1, 730hp at over 560lb torque. At the wheels the car makes 1100hp on nitrous. I used to drive the car in high school just the way it sits in that picture.She is a true street car.
    It's about time you started getting that thing back together buddy! Man I miss that thing being on the road as well. I can testify for him driving it to high school that way since he parked it right next to me in the parking lot.

dimarcobros
    this is a picture of my 67.
    That car looks familar, you still have it? When was the last time that thing saw daylight? Truely a bitchin car that you need to get back out doors. ALthough ridiing you boat ain't half bad either.

The sticks
    sticks did randy and mark build something else.seems the camaro broke everytime i seen it.i thought it was randys car and marks motor.gmoney george built my last blower motor and the guy does incredible work.
    Im not sure whos motor it was but i know it was Randys car.I think hes taking a year off then they are going to build something else,he wasnt sure when i talked to him a month or so ago.

Gmoney
    Nice! Where was that picture taken, looks likie Parker? My wife and I just sold our place in Parker, building a place in Havasu.
    Here is a few shots of our boat and motors;
    Yes the picture was taken at my families place just down river from foxes.
    what kind of heads do you have on your nova.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345