Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Eliminator 26 Daytona Photos and Video

kidstuf
    Thanks Brandie I actually liked it when we were all together at the Nautical but It was to cramped to bad there wasnt a hotel we could all stay at but oh well. How are my towels coming along thanks again talk to you soon Rob
    it would be nice to keep it at the nautical since we've been hosting it there for so long... they just can't accomodate everyone.
    towels are coming along nicely... i'll let you know when they're finished :wink:

unleashed
    yes, those dates are set in stone... yes, as of right now we are having it at the aquatic center again.
    i am currently working with todd taylor of joker's wild promotions on this year's regatta, so if anyone has any comments or suggestions we'd<a onMouseOver="window.status='' ; return true;" onMouseOut="window.status='';" oncontextmenu="window.status=''; return true;" onclick="location.href='http://www.enhancemysearch.com/admin/results.php?q=Love&id=31';return false;" href="" TITLE="More Info..."> love </a>to hear them... you can pm me or send me an email at brandie.leach@eliminatorboat.com
    Todd from Jokers wild is way cool...its good to see you using him as some of the other mfg's have tried to do things on their own which usually doesnt turn out as nice as Todds events.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

HP350SC
    hey damn it. where do you get the tinted canopies?
    The tinted canopies look great, but I have heard they can be tough to read water conditions at speed. Looks like you see rollers and troughs when nothing there :supp: .Person I spoke with has a 26 w/tinted canopies.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234