Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Painter in Havasu????

voodoomedman
    Should be closing escrow on the vacation house on Thursday. Does anybody have info on a reasonably priced painter for a 1500 sq ft house???? We called the builders painter but he needs reminded that my rear end is exit only...

H20Advantage
    Try:
    Painter - Don Romero
    928.680.9277 home
    928.486.9506 cell
    He did some texture inside my house and painted the exterior. Did a good job.

voodoomedman
    Try:
    Painter - Don Romero
    928.680.9277 home
    928.486.9506 cell
    He did some texture inside my house and painted the exterior. Did a good job.
    thank you

CJ
    Tell me how it works out Voodoo! I have a 1500 sf home that needs some new paint.

voodoomedman
    Tell me how it works out Voodoo! I have a 1500 sf home that needs some new paint.
    I'll let you know. If it's too expensive I'll paint it myself.

CJ
    I'll let you know. If it's too expensive I'll paint it myself.
    . . . and then mine!

voodoomedman
    . . . and then mine!
    funny. The only reason I'm considering paying for something I can do myself is that it is a vacation home. When I go there it is to get away from the hustle and bustle of working and living in SoCal. Havi Time is Play Time.

H20Advantage
    That's what I've been telling myself for tha past two years as I gut and remodel an older havasu home. I'm now near completion and don't know what to do with myself. Oh well, guess I'll have to boat, relax and have fun

CJ
    I'm with you VooDoo. I just got the house last year (new) and seems everytime I get there the first few hours are honeydo hours. I'm hanging pictures, iron, whatever.
    I just don't want to paint! Tell this guy you have a couple o jobs for him and maybe he'll give a great price.

voodoomedman
    I'm with you VooDoo. I just got the house last year (new) and seems everytime I get there the first few hours are honeydo hours. I'm hanging pictures, iron, whatever.
    I just don't want to paint! Tell this guy you have a couple o jobs for him and maybe he'll give a great price.
    I'm going to get a few quotes. The builders painter said that 1 per sq ft was the going rate and he also wanted 75 bucks for every color change. What's a new brush like 2 bucks at pro prices? I'm not going to spend 2 grand to have paint done. 5 6 hundred maybe anything over that is pushing it. If somebody were to do it as a side job then that would be a lot of extra money. Hell in Havasu that is like 2-3 weeks of a lot of peoples pay.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast