Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Toby show the wife who wears the pants in the family!

Havasu Hangin'
    $56 million?
    Thanks, Charley!

boxscore
    LMAO... HH... you'll be hearing from my atty. Defamation of my character at it's best. But it happens so often by you that almost numb to it. You're my MASTER, master.

andy01
    Toby that focker has your name all over it! Nice and clean and a quick setup! You could have your new boat just waiting on the house to be done........ Where is it WW?
    Andy

TOBTEK
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...TOUCHED_UP.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...N_1_05_006.jpg
    TRUST ME..... if this house wasnt in the picture, it would be here already....PERIOD! I have a ton more pic of that 26....and yes its very sano. This is HAVASUCIG's first DCB, traded this one for the I/O...

andy01
    Nice wood.........

Jrocket
    Thats not Havasucig's first DCB.His had painted cowlings.

TOBTEK
    I need that guys # willie Im gonna offer him some money for it and then sell it to Toby for a profit when he nuts up ....
    I thought for sure you had already bought it, and were having it trucked out here! this would be fun till your new one is done......then yes, you can get all your money back form me...
    Willie....what you should do is buy this 26, sell your 29. Pocket 100 plus thousand dollars and pay cash for 80% of the new place @ H/S! ....just a thought
    Jrocket.....I spoke to chris and Jody about this boat, and we are pretty sure its the same one. possible that the new owner didnt like the painted cowl's??? I hear the guy has three high performance boats...and $$$$ is no object.

Jrocket
    Is the boat in AZ? I have pics of their old boat and it does look exactly like that but with painted cowls.Whats he asking for it?
    Where are you building the new house?

MissHavasuCig
    It's definitely our old boat... we had modified the original dcb design and moved the red back a bit. Too bad the matching cowlings are gone.
    Go Toby Go!!! Or you can just hang out on the slow poke pontoon boat with us LOL

TOBTEK
    Is the boat in AZ? I have pics of their old boat and it does look exactly like that but with painted cowls.Whats he asking for it?
    Where are you building the new house?
    NO on the AZ, the boats in GA.....they are asking 66K for it. The biggest kink is getting it to CA, the cheapest quote is over 5K to get it here. And the insurance ofcourse. Kills me to pay the same ins for a 2000 with 2.5's as a 2005 with a GT marine 640hp......ins companies are lame :burningm:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast