Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: One more reason to hate France. Economic donation for the Tsunami AID Funds

Jordy
    I stole this from Offshore Only, but the numbers check out on CNN. Even if it wasn't true, what's wrong with another reason to hate those pussies in France.
    Saw this list on CNN for Countries contributing to aid for the Tsunami relief:
    US $35 Mil
    Japan $30 Mil
    Australia $27 Mil
    Saudi Arabia $10 Mil
    Germany $2.7 Mil
    France $136,000
    Yep, that's right, a measly $136,000, thanks guys. That equates to 0.13% of just those six. All the other countries knock the US until they need us. And in spite of all that, we are still the first there and the biggest contributors. You're welcome rest of the World, be careful to not bite the hand that feeds you too many times.

MAINEVENT
    I stole this from Offshore Only, but the numbers check out on CNN. Even if it wasn't true, what's wrong with another reason to hate those pussies in France.
    Saw this list on CNN for Countries contributing to aid for the Tsunami relief:
    US $35 Mil
    Japan $30 Mil
    Australia $27 Mil
    Saudi Arabia $10 Mil
    Germany $2.7 Mil
    France $136,000
    Yep, that's right, a measly $136,000, thanks guys. That equates to 0.13% of just those six. All the other countries knock the US until they need us. And in spite of all that, we are still the first there and the biggest contributors. You're welcome rest of the World, be careful to not bite the hand that feeds you too many times.
    Very well put i do agree

Jordy
    Very well put i do agree
    I didn't put anything there, just passing on the information. Seems like the Saudi's could kick down a little more as well. :crossx:

NOTALENT
    that is GAY!!!...Them cheap bastards..Geeze..lets see what happens next time they need helP!!! :boxingguy

Powerquestboy
    Keep in mind that the US has been taking a ton heat from the UN over the past few days because of the size of their contribution. Even though it is the largest.

OutCole'd
    Like I needed another reason to hate the French....

Ntwotrance
    you forgot Britains whooping contribution of 100k even less then France

Kilrtoy
    But everyone here supports the FRENCH, I am one of the few exceptions THAT DOES NOT....

boater72
    I didn't put anything there, just passing on the information. Seems like the Saudi's could kick down a little more as well. :crossx:
    I was thinking the same thing !

Desert Rat
    $136,000 Damn what the hell do they spend their money on? We sure as hell know it isn't soap! Must be for all those white surrender scarves :yuk:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast