Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Questions about the Advantage Party Cat Line.

RiverDave
    Personally, I think the 6' brass flag pole is an exceptional option that I've only seen factory on an Advantage Party Cat.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...tid=8909&stc=1

The factory didn't put that in.. LaveyBob made that pole for Partycat, and they installed it. The hole that it slips into was originally used for a wench system that lifted a jetski onto the bow of the PC.
    RD

hot_diggity_dog
    How does the 22 handle Havasu chop? Thanks!
    The 22' is kinda small IMO for Havasu. The boat is like a bobber. We called them refrigerators when the 1st came out. :idea:
    HDD

boxscore
    How does the 22 handle Havasu chop? How fast is it with a 6.2 or 496 mag? Does it feel larger than a 22?
    How fast is the 26 with a 496 HO?
    Can the 28 be had without those back to back seats behind the driver? I prefer the rear seats in the 26. How fast is the 28 with the 496 HO?
    Thanks!
    We had the 26 with a hp500 and a bravo I. It was basically a pig in the water. But we didn't buy it with illusions that we were pushing any envelopes of perfomance. Great boat to have if you're hauling around a bunch of drunks. A must for either the 26 or the 28 would be a Bravo III. Just try to get good hole shot and not have big ideas about top end. The Conquest or Magic would be my choice if I had to do it again.

Jordy
    The factory didn't put that in.. LaveyBob made that pole for Partycat, and they installed it. The hole that it slips into was originally used for a wench system that lifted a jetski onto the bow of the PC.
    RD
    RD SUX. I know that. I was countering the negatives that were being said about the Party Cats. I see you're on top of your game today RD.
    A wench system huh? I'd like to see that. What does a wench system consist of? A couple of wenches? Are they hot?
    Hey Keith, I like the sprinkler. That would be killer on hot days, cool it off a little.
    Oh yeah, I almost forgot, RD SUX.

Sleek-Jet
    RD
    More boats need to come witha wench option.... in my case, more people to row...
    ...arggg me harteys... I like me wenches perfumed and pretty...

Eliminator 4 Life
    The person you want to ask is Shaken Not Stirred who is a great guy and knows a lot

Party Cat
    If ya have a Bravo III with 28's on it...I'm gonna say around 50-55 mph with 2 bimini's up, 70-80 gals of fuel and a the boat loaded for the day....
    I've got a 26 with a 600hp 509 and I gps'd around 55 or so last summer at Shasta turning about 4900-5000 rpms....
    In '03 I had a stock 454 330hp carbed Mercruiser with the Bravo III and dropped the 600+ hp 509 in for '04 I probably put about 100 or so hours on it with no problems at all....even with a full load on board...it rolls over very easily...

Jordy
    LaveyBob made that pole for Partycat, and they installed it.
    You know, it was really nice of Bob to machine a deal for PC's backyard in Havasu that will accept the flag pole as well.

Perfect Mixer
    As far as the boat being a brick.... Doesnt it have a double step cat hull? and weighs in at around 4K? I think thats pretty respectable too.. I guess I just like my boat.
    Then why are you sellin' yer boat?
    I just ordered my 28 yesterday. Should be ready in April. Got the 496 HO in it. I figured once the warranty is out, I'd add some pressure to the intake (supercharger)

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    How does the 22 handle Havasu chop? How fast is it with a 6.2 or 496 mag? Does it feel larger than a 22?
    Can the 28 be had without those back to back seats behind the driver? I prefer the rear seats in the 26. How fast is the 28 with the 496 HO?
    Thanks!
    Skygod.....here's some answers for you......
    22' w/6.2 (B3) = 50-55 MPH
    26' 4/496 MAG HO (B3) = 63-65 MPH
    28' w/496 MAG HO (B3) = 63-65 MPH
    28' w/525 (B1) = 70-73 MPH
    **NEW** 27' PartyCat Available at LA Boat Show **
    Same as the 26' & 28' as far as speed.
    Can't get the 28' with "L" seats....Only Back-to-Back....
    The new 27' will have "L" seating.....
    The 26 & 28 are the better sellers and would perform better at Havasu.
    I'll be working the Advantage booth at the LA Show, so stop by and say HI....
    Later,
    CJG

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast