Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions about the Advantage Party Cat Line.

skygod73
    How does the 22 handle Havasu chop? How fast is it with a 6.2 or 496 mag? Does it feel larger than a 22?
    How fast is the 26 with a 496 HO?
    Can the 28 be had without those back to back seats behind the driver? I prefer the rear seats in the 26. How fast is the 28 with the 496 HO?
    Thanks!

BeaverJ
    How fast is the 28 with the 496 HO?
    Thanks![/QUOTE]
    I demo'ed one with the above power w/BravoIII and trimed out with three peeps on board 63 was it. I didn't like the boat mainly too many rattles and bangs, because of all the lids and doors....JMO

Boozer
    IMO the 496HO isnt a good choice of power for that boat. That thing is like a brick in the water and its going to take a lot more power then a 496HO to get that brick to move at a respectable rate of speed. Personally I think the party cat is beyond dated and there are so many other deckboats that have nicer amenities and WAY better looks for the money.

JB in so cal
    How does the 22 handle Havasu chop? How fast is it with a 6.2 or 496 mag? Does it feel larger than a 22?
    How fast is the 26 with a 496 HO?
    Can the 28 be had without those back to back seats behind the driver? I prefer the rear seats in the 26. How fast is the 28 with the 496 HO?
    Thanks!
    Didn't they just change the bottom on the 28'? Got a few more mph out of it?

OC-PARTYCAT
    How fast is the 28 with the 496 HO?
    Thanks!
    I demo'ed one with the above power w/BravoIII and trimed out with three peeps on board 63 was it. JMO[/QUOTE]
    I think those are respectable numbers for that pakage,arent they??
    As far as the boat being a brick.... Doesnt it have a double step cat hull? and weighs in at around 4K? I think thats pretty respectable too.. I guess I just like my boat.

Jordy
    Personally I think the party cat is beyond dated and there are so many other deckboats that have nicer amenities and WAY better looks for the money.
    Personally, I think the 6' brass flag pole is an exceptional option that I've only seen factory on an Advantage Party Cat.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...tid=8909&stc=1

Jordy
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...tid=8910&stc=1
    Girls flock to it like hummingbirds to a feeder.

OutCole'd
    If I put a brass pole in my Deck boat the only person that would flock to, with my luck it BF.... But, that boy can bust a move.

Keith E. Sayre
    JORDY--I'm so bummed that you overlooked the Conquest Deckboat pole installers. As you can see here, Rick Potts had one installed and it actually
    is full of water and has a sprinkler head on top. A pump keeps the water flowing whenever you want and right out of the lake.
    You're right too, they draw a ton of attention and there's almost always a line to use it.
    Keith Sayre
    Conquest Boats
    Lake Havasu City
    928-680-1400http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1106rickpottspole.JPG

skygod73
    What about feedback on the 22 and 26's?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast