Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Questions about the Advantage Party Cat Line.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    I have a 22ft partycat that does 63 on gps @ 5300 ft with a stroked 454 and a broavo1. The boat is very rough rideing in any kind of chop untill you can get it on top of the water,but try telling your wife that if you can just go faster it will be ok. all i get is a slap across the head.
    Exactly! Thats how I ended up with a 36 v-bottom.

Party Cat
    Sorry....
    I missed the post.....
    Anyway.....I KNOW that Tom builds a great motor, so I doubt it has anything to do with that....
    As far as the set-up on the 26', yes, Advantage still puts the 2" extension on all models, yes it will have 2.0 gears on the B3.
    What prop size are you running ?? 28P ??
    What was the original motor in the boat ?? How did it run then ??
    If it has never run good, then it needs to be looked at. I think you should make an appointment with Gary at Advantage and have him look at the bottom of the boat and go for a run in it.....
    Stranger things have happend....maybe it pre-released from the mold and has some bad hook or something.
    What about excessive weight in the thing ?? If you pack people up on the front it will change the ride as well.
    Somewhere you are missing 8-10 MPH......I say we try to find it this summer !!!!.....
    CJG
    Yes, I'm running a 28....As for excessive weight...I do have a little bit of stereo stuff on board and 4 optima D31 Batteries....but I wouldn't say excessive...
    It had a 330 hp carbed 454 before...best it ever did was 50 gps with the bimini down and maybe 20 gallons of fuel and 2 peeps on board....
    I'm open for Advantage to take a look at it and see what they can come up with.....I'm gonna try to make it out for the Fireworks dealio in Feb....otherwise...I should be on the lake at least once or twice during spring break.....
    Thanks....
    Jim

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    From 50 to 60 with an additional 300 HP......
    Yep......something smells......
    CJG

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456