Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 30 days to go....

I have a nice new starter for sale Smalls. You can have for $150. I'll ship it to you COD.
    Thanks for the use of it and call me with the details.
    Sangster get the NOS on the orange boat.

smalls
    Here a high speed drive buy at the Dock!
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/ScaarlataFlyby.JPG[/img]
    how fast ?????????????????

Hoof Hearted
    It looked cold out there. Did Smokie make it out?

SMOKIE
    Hoof Hearted:
    It looked cold out there. Did Smokie make it out?Ya Bro , You guys hauled ass. I can't believe how close you were to the dock. Who was the guy rippin in the smalls guys boat.

BigBoyToys
    And I missed it all... frown

SUI-CY-COLE
    anytime you guys need a new stater or a old sttarter rebuilt let me know by buddy,,, a "good" buddy of mine owns a starter and alternator business in hayward,ca..he does great work,,and he is a racer also.....////

Infomaniac
    These guys are awesome Tilton starter parts people
    They build Indy cars and sell starter parts very reasonable. They are fans of go fast machines of all types.
    Taylor Machine

BigBoyToys
    Hey you fellas from around my area, who does good head work around here? I'm sick and tired of breaking springs, blowing out retainers, etc. I need to have 2 heads looked at and repaired ASAP. I am positive that I got at least 1 triple spring busted. Found all the parts in the lower half of the engine....not a good thing. I'll have the lower half done by the end of this week and would like to have the heads done by then also. The shop that has been doing my heads takes a week before they even look at them, and then they keep on breaking!

Sangster
    BigBoyToys:
    Hey you fellas from around my area, who does good head work around here? I'm sick and tired of breaking springs, blowing out retainers, etc. I need to have 2 heads looked at and repaired ASAP. I am positive that I got at least 1 triple spring busted. Found all the parts in the lower half of the engine....not a good thing. I'll have the lower half done by the end of this week and would like to have the heads done by then also. The shop that has been doing my heads takes a week before they even look at them, and then they keep on breaking!Call Dave @ GT Boats (707)864-1924..There motor guy is good..He might have time & he does race wink wink shit right..... Tell Dave Mike refered ya..
    Oh yea..they won't be open till Tuesday @ 9:00 am
    [ December 01, 2002, 03:37 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

BigBoyToys
    Tuesday...Sh$t. Think I'll be in Reno all day Tuesday.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast