Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Elsinore this Saturday

women; can't live with 'em , cant live without them.

I also forgot " damn a unifide germany "

RCB19
    RR, there will be more to come, lets get through xmas and new years and we'll start planning.
    4:00AM??? Musta been a bonfire in Irvine last nite. :messedup: I guess I can say for once that I'm glad I was a pussy last nite & stayed home. Hope you guys were at least somewhat constructive and planned the new official site for NJBA next year. LOL.

RCB19
    RCB19's hand held thermometer read way higher than 50 .. It did get cold at dusk, but we were prepared..
    revndave,I was hoping you'd show up, we were looking to pair up on your home turf.
    All the boats ran perfect, had some good racing going on in the cove, thanks for a good time everyone, Im ready to do it again. Busbys got all kinds of photos and videos, hopefully he doesnt post most of them.
    We went and checked out the old drag race area, we need to do this...
    RCB ran one of my test shoes and ran some good numbers out there, it looked and sounded great, hes ready for river racer class at the season opener.
    No question about it! It was a great day. Had a good time hangin with the ones who showed.
    Rippingnoleggs sweet Schiada! Thing hauls the mail.
    CS thanks again for loaning me the hardware. The boat seemed to respond well to that setup change. I'll get that stuff back to you this week.
    Busby I'll drag you to the river any time just to have you wipe my boat down at the end of the day. LOL. Post up the pics. Mine all suck.
    NJBA at Elsinore... I think it would be well worth the effort to have at least couple races here. I think the pits would be full and the beaches would be packed with spectators. Like Busby says it could only happen if there are a handfull of volunteers to help bring the equipment down from Ming set up the track and tear it down. Have 2 or 3 races in a row and then the rest back up at Ming.

RIPPINGNOLEGSKROKER
    I cannot believe you guys stayed until late, it was f'n chilly. Had a great time.

RCB19
    I also forgot " damn a unifide germany "
    Huh???

gotta blame it on someone and I'm not dumb enough to blame on myself

beerjet, have another beer.
    anyone catch the license plate on that truck that hit me? Cause i feel like i got hit by one.
    Rcb, all im gonna say is you picked a bad night to be a puss.

phew,things escalated quickly last night.lol

lilrick
    dam! I'm pissed that I didn't go ! boat is turn key but all my pussified bros didn't want to go! next time Ill roll!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast