Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Standing on the streetcorners....

Mandelon
    On the right side, a long haired and dirty homeless guy; The sign says: Hungry, Please Help, God Bless.
    On the island in the middle of traffic; a decent looking, fairly clean 19 year old girl with a protruding belly.....the sign says: Pregnant, Hungry, any help.
    The far corner, oddly dressed fella: The sign says: Used Car Sale! It was bright red with a big arrow, He was spinning it, and flipping it to get attention. It got my attention, but I still didn't buy a car.
    Just another day in Pacific Beach......at the busiest corner in the city. :hammerhea

LUVNLIFE
    Well Rich at least the guy flipping the sign was working and putting in some effort.

Mandelon
    I wonder which of them takes home the most money???

LUVNLIFE
    In the short run I don't know. But in the long run the guy spinning the sign. He has some drive behind him at least. I bet on him :wink:

Mrs.Racer277
    And he can work in the rain. :jawdrop:

Mandelon
    Probably hard to read the sign when he holds it over his head like a little roof, huh?

Mrs.Racer277
    Probably hard to read the sign when he holds it over his head like a little roof, huh?
    Yeah that might not work out to his advantage. :idea:

THATJEFFGUY
    Well this is the best one I've seen so far. At the offramp on 10E in Redlands, some guy in his 40's, holding a garbage bag with his stuff, holding a cardboard sign that read....
    ANYWHERE BUT HERE !!!

Kilrtoy
    When , I used to work in L.A. and the wife would come to visitme.
    there was a guy a the freeway exit and depending on the person who pulled up, he would flip, twist and refold his sign to say different things. The guy was very good and impressive. the wife loved him and would always flip him some cash....
    i would offer the pregnant chick some cash for some favors, she cant say she doesnt do that type of stuff, look at her belly

HOOTER SLED-
    i would offer the pregnant chick some cash for some favors, she cant say she doesnt do that type of stuff, look at her belly
    She's hungry, you could feed her some vitamins. :devil:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast