My name is Cheri & I am the mother of Michael Walton.First I'd like to say how sorry my family is to all the friends & families of the 3 victims.Losing a love one is hard enough but to lose them so violently is unbearable. Regardless of the drug issus's involved,Phil,Ryan & Charissa had parents who loved them unconditionally.Secondly, I'd like to thank you for allowing me to post this letter considering your site is about boats & fun, not mayhem. Now, I would like to address my issue. My son,Michael Walton was arrested on Sept.13,2004 for the murders of 3 young people here in Phoenix. I would like to say on record that Michael is innocent of this crime.Michael never knew Phil or the others.The Phoenix Police failed to investigate any other possiblities to the murder due to the information they were given,not by the actual, quote,"eyewitness" but by a 3rd party relative who happenes to be a Phoenix police officier.Mike was arrested within 24 hrs.only because the actual murderer lied.Now this insane murderer is someone who has killed before & is very capable of doing it again.I have known this person for 11 years & I know he did it. Not Mike.If anyone wants to discuss this further you may write on this site or email personally at Cheristenerson@aol.com Thank you.