Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About Triple Murders in Phoenix,Arizona

Mama Cheri
    My name is Cheri & I am the mother of Michael Walton.First I'd like to say how sorry my family is to all the friends & families of the 3 victims.Losing a love one is hard enough but to lose them so violently is unbearable. Regardless of the drug issus's involved,Phil,Ryan & Charissa had parents who loved them unconditionally.Secondly, I'd like to thank you for allowing me to post this letter considering your site is about boats & fun, not mayhem. Now, I would like to address my issue. My son,Michael Walton was arrested on Sept.13,2004 for the murders of 3 young people here in Phoenix. I would like to say on record that Michael is innocent of this crime.Michael never knew Phil or the others.The Phoenix Police failed to investigate any other possiblities to the murder due to the information they were given,not by the actual, quote,"eyewitness" but by a 3rd party relative who happenes to be a Phoenix police officier.Mike was arrested within 24 hrs.only because the actual murderer lied.Now this insane murderer is someone who has killed before & is very capable of doing it again.I have known this person for 11 years & I know he did it. Not Mike.If anyone wants to discuss this further you may write on this site or email personally at Cheristenerson@aol.com Thank you.

Kilrtoy
    Why are you bringing this here.

JetBoatRich
    Why are you bringing this here.
    I was going to ask the same thing

Mama Cheri
    I was told that someone in your group had previously wrote about this & now that I can talk about it I wanted to try & give that person some answers.I am sorry if I have done something wrong.

Jrocket
    People are just trying to make the connection is all.Not everyday somebody drops a post like that ya know.

Kilrtoy
    Do a search on this and hopefully you will find this, i think I recall this thread......You did nothing wrong...

Jordy
    It was this thread right here:
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...5&page=1&pp=25
    The guy asking about it was a friend of one of the victims.

Mama Cheri
    Thank you for the help & information.

Phat Matt
    My name is Cheri & I am the mother of Michael Walton.First I'd like to say how sorry my family is to all the friends & families of the 3 victims.Losing a love one is hard enough but to lose them so violently is unbearable. Regardless of the drug issus's involved,Phil,Ryan & Charissa had parents who loved them unconditionally.Secondly, I'd like to thank you for allowing me to post this letter considering your site is about boats & fun, not mayhem. Now, I would like to address my issue. My son,Michael Walton was arrested on Sept.13,2004 for the murders of 3 young people here in Phoenix. I would like to say on record that Michael is innocent of this crime.Michael never knew Phil or the others.The Phoenix Police failed to investigate any other possiblities to the murder due to the information they were given,not by the actual, quote,"eyewitness" but by a 3rd party relative who happenes to be a Phoenix police officier.Mike was arrested within 24 hrs.only because the actual murderer lied.Now this insane murderer is someone who has killed before & is very capable of doing it again.I have known this person for 11 years & I know he did it. Not Mike.If anyone wants to discuss this further you may write on this site or email personally at Cheristenerson@aol.com Thank you.
    If your son didn't know them, why would the police place him there? Did they check out the other guy who you say did it?

Jordy
    If your son didn't know them, why would the police place him there? Did they check out the other guy who you say did it?
    Perhaps because he had just gotten out of prison after a couple sentences for, want to take a guess???? Yep, drugs. Hmmm. :notam:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast