Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About Triple Murders in Phoenix,Arizona

phebus
    Man, there sure are a lot of innocent people in jail theese days. :hammer2:

Mama Cheri
    I will be the first one to admit that Michael is by far not an angel.In fact he is a thug & I as a parent I would not have chose that path for him.His actions from other things have inpacted, stressed & hurt our family in alot of ways, but the false arrest was the worse. Yes Mike was in prison but it was for DUI & from the time of his release till this he was finally living with a purpose other then being a outlaw.Mike complied with everything the police asked of him,poloygraphts,drug test,the truth.The police do know who did it but now have to build a different case on him due to the mistakes made in the first place."Only God Can Judge Me" & I believe Justice will provail.
    Blessed Be

Sad to say

Quote Originally Posted by Mama Cheri View Post
    My name is Cheri & I am the mother of Michael Walton.First I'd like to say how sorry my family is to all the friends & families of the 3 victims.Losing a love one is hard enough but to lose them so violently is unbearable. Regardless of the drug issus's involved,Phil,Ryan & Charissa had parents who loved them unconditionally.Secondly, I'd like to thank you for allowing me to post this letter considering your site is about boats & fun, not mayhem. Now, I would like to address my issue. My son,Michael Walton was arrested on Sept.13,2004 for the murders of 3 young people here in Phoenix. I would like to say on record that Michael is innocent of this crime.Michael never knew Phil or the others.The Phoenix Police failed to investigate any other possiblities to the murder due to the information they were given,not by the actual, quote,"eyewitness" but by a 3rd party relative who happenes to be a Phoenix police officier.Mike was arrested within 24 hrs.only because the actual murderer lied.Now this insane murderer is someone who has killed before & is very capable of doing it again.I have known this person for 11 years & I know he did it. Not Mike.If anyone wants to discuss this further you may write on this site or email personally at Cheristenerson@aol.com Thank you.
    Michael Craig Walton pled guilty to three counts of First Degree Murder and one count of armed robbery in July 2005; now serving life in prison plus 15 years. I just happened upon this thread and wanted to set the record straight. Sorry to you Mama Cheri and to your family, but Michael is where he deserves to be for the remainder of his life. A life of drugs leads to two things: prison or death.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...#ixzz43sl9WJEu
    Last edited by hellbear; 03-24-2016 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mama Cheri View Post
    My name is Cheri & I am the mother of Michael Walton.First I'd like to say how sorry my family is to all the friends & families of the 3 victims.Losing a love one is hard enough but to lose them so violently is unbearable. Regardless of the drug issus's involved,Phil,Ryan & Charissa had parents who loved them unconditionally.Secondly, I'd like to thank you for allowing me to post this letter considering your site is about boats & fun, not mayhem. Now, I would like to address my issue. My son,Michael Walton was arrested on Sept.13,2004 for the murders of 3 young people here in Phoenix. I would like to say on record that Michael is innocent of this crime.Michael never knew Phil or the others.The Phoenix Police failed to investigate any other possiblities to the murder due to the information they were given,not by the actual, quote,"eyewitness" but by a 3rd party relative who happenes to be a Phoenix police officier.Mike was arrested within 24 hrs.only because the actual murderer lied.Now this insane murderer is someone who has killed before & is very capable of doing it again.I have known this person for 11 years & I know he did it. Not Mike.If anyone wants to discuss this further you may write on this site or email personally at Cheristenerson@aol.com Thank you.
    hi i was mikes friend and everyone as well as i know he had nothing to do with that...its so easy to get railroaded by the "law"its pathetic . mikes whole life is gone now right along with the three victims.only they aren't left to suffer the barbaric consequences implemented bye the d.
    o.c! and as for that smart ass that said something about drugs humm.shut the f%&^%kup punk !!drugs not murder...wow !! but my hart goes out to all involved. its sad that this can and does happen dally and specially to you cheri..take care T.B tempe az

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12