Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Arizona Department Of Public Safety....

IN2-IN2MX
    Oh you wanna be CHP huh???? NICE! Just make sure you pull me over! Bring the cuffs! :devil:
    and he'd try to do a few pat downs just to make sure you didn't have any concealed weapons.

IN2MX
    I have heard that A.D.P.S.S is where guys go who can't get hired on in CA for what ever reason......Just what I've heard....Don't kill the messenger.
    First, I think it's AZ D.P.S.......Second, funny, I heard it that same thing, although it was Riverside County SO not DPS.......

IN2MX
    OH SHIT......... :2purples:
    You hush up....No comments from you or you get detention and no field trip....

IN2MX
    sence when did free donuts be clasified as a secret benifit?
    Same time Mississippi got indoor plumbing and electricity....

IN2MX
    in2mx stay in cali try cdc
    I could never work CDC......I would never get paid enough money to deal with the people that they have to deal with everyday. I cannot give enough thanks to those who work CDC, but it wouldn't be for me....

IN2MX
    Oh you wanna be CHP huh???? NICE! Just make sure you pull me over! Bring the cuffs! :devil:
    AHHH, you didn't know I am bring ing some sets next weekend???? Girl, you have been bad......You are under arrest, GO TO JESSI'S room with all the other bad girls.....

IN2MX
    and he'd try to do a few pat downs just to make sure you didn't have any concealed weapons.
    A few pat downs??? Oh, there's something concealed....ANd we are not leaving till we find it even if it takes all night!!!

JackieV
    bump
    I didn't read the whole the thread but try, maricopacountyjobs.gov it's something like that. Log in and apply away.
    I hope that helps...if not try googling it!

JackieV
    Hey chica! Does this mean I might be getting some NEW neighbors....hummm :idea:

pixilatedpussy
    OMG!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!! :wink:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast