Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Arizona Department Of Public Safety....

Artv
    What part of Arizona did you move to? Our friends are in Surprise and love it.
    We are in Goodyear, 25min from Surprise. You guys should plan to come see some new homes...

JackieV
    We are in Goodyear...Buckeye comes first then Goodyear (There are new homes in Buckeye, but no shopping centers, everyone has to drive in more to Avondale and beyond).
    There is a whole lot of new developments everywhere. The closer you get to civilization the higher the price on the homes. But you sure do get your monies worth on homes.
    You'll make mula on a new home before you even move in!
    Rent is not bad either over here, but for just a couple hundred dollars more you could just pay to own your home.
    Good Luck you two! And hope you do come out and check out the homes at least! :clover:

slink
    First, I think it's AZ D.P.S.......Second, funny, I heard it that same thing, although it was Riverside County SO not DPS.......
    Have you applied with them ? (R.S.O) How many have you applied with here in Cali? Seems every department is down double digits (including mine). Departments are begging for qualified officers these days, it's going to get worse if Arnie gets his hands on PERS. Good luck

Kilrtoy
    Have you applied with them ? (R.S.O) How many have you applied with here in Cali? Seems every department is down double digits (including mine). Departments are begging for qualified officers these days, it's going to get worse if Arnie gets his hands on PERS. Good luck
    And I thought the pile was already at the bottom, so yes ifarnie gets his way, the PD will be hiring convicts to protect the citizens....

Jordy
    Arizona sucks. You'd hate it here.
    Try Tucson though, I heard it's really nice down there.

slink
    And I thought the pile was already at the bottom, so yes ifarnie gets his way, the PD will be hiring convicts to protect the citizens....
    Ya, I know. It's pretty scary hearing what some of the applicants have in their backgrounds now a days.

Kilrtoy
    Ya, I know. It's pretty scary hearing what some of the applicants have in their backgrounds now a days.
    Yeah i had sex with minors when i was 25 and yes I smoke pot on a regular basis and that whole deal with hitting the x-wife , was a total misunderstanding....can I have a job

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456