Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: Lake Shasta Cat Attack

RACER52
    RIM=sent you a pm with info on data loggers.
    Racer

HP350SC
    After seeing the sandbagger special I dont think Holeshot will meet the requirements for the slow club..
    Maybe J.P will be the leader of the runner up club
    But what do I know, I didnt think the inline 5 cylinder would turn that many rpms but holeshot said with a sand in the cylinders it would bump the C.R. to 25:1 and turn big rrrr's..
    f'n sandbaggers---
    Sandbagger special that's funny Guess I'll be a one man club. I'll get a louder stereo and a bigger cooler to measure up to these yayhoo's :cry:

hulshot
    Get it right that is a twin turbo 5 cylinder with 28:1 sand compression. I build race cars, should I bring my tools or what, alright FLAPJACK (jerkyboys).
    Rockit did you get the motor to Fresno to dyno it or did that fall through?

HP350SC
    My tunnel ram 305 is coming along quite nicely. Looking for some 73-75 smog heads now. This, coupled with water injection, split fire's and a FILTERCHARGER should get me where I need to be. :idea:

Rock-it man
    Get it right that is a twin turbo 5 cylinder with 28:1 sand compression. I build race cars, should I bring my tools or what, alright FLAPJACK (jerkyboys).
    Rockit did you get the motor to Fresno to dyno it or did that fall through?
    Not ready for Fresno yet still working on the motor. Need to have a data logger and will order one today if all works out.This new build turned out to be a bigger deal than I first thought !!!!!!!! and time is running short. My drive is in Costa Mesa and need to get it back up here soon ??? any one making a trip south I will gladly pay for a delivery up closer to here ??
    Got the new Mini Houseboat today and need to modify it for our use its 34x 8.5 on a trailer ,will use it for the summer and then build what I want for next year we may even build them for sale as my son in law is an alum boat manufacture and owns River Wild Boats here in Grants Pas Oregon.

hulshot
    HP with that build you will be in the sloest boat catagory, should have gone with the 307 with smog heads, better combo for big power. That would get you where you want to be.
    Wayne keep digging. get that motor together and run it. I want to hear the results. Should be pretty big.

Robbie Racer
    Not ready for Fresno yet still working on the motor. Need to have a data logger and will order one today if all works out.This new build turned out to be a bigger deal than I first thought !!!!!!!! and time is running short. My drive is in Costa Mesa and need to get it back up here soon ??? any one making a trip south I will gladly pay for a delivery up closer to here ??
    Wayne, I have to drive down to Anaheim on Monday for a business trip and could pick up your drive in Costa Mesa and bring it back at least as far as the San Jose area. Let me know if that would be any help to you.
    We used the Racepak data logger on the drag boat and it worked out really well. It's was pretty expensive though. Jack McClure at Marine Performance Design in Costa Mesa is a dealer for the Edelbrock Quick Data system and has installed them on several of the drag boats. That system is quite a bit less expensive than the Racepak. That might be another option for you.
    Keith

Rock-it man
    Wayne, I have to drive down to Anaheim on Monday for a business trip and could pick up your drive in Costa Mesa and bring it back at least as far as the San Jose area. Let me know if that would be any help to you.
    We used the Racepak data logger on the drag boat and it worked out really well. It's was pretty expensive though. Jack McClure at Marine Performance Design in Costa Mesa is a dealer for the Edelbrock Quick Data system and has installed them on several of the drag boats. That system is quite a bit less expensive than the Racepak. That might be another option for you.
    Keith
    Thanks Keith but I called Pat Weisman and he said the drive won't be ready for another week ,I will let ya know when its readyand will follow up on the Edelbrock system.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920