Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ***boat Mag

Big Boys Toy PE857
    A friend sent me an e mail last night and said there were some familiar looking East Coast hot rods in her new issue of Hot Boat. Guess I'll be scouring the newstands this morning.

likwidsukr
    A friend sent me an e mail last night and said there were some familiar looking East Coast hot rods in her new issue of Hot Boat. Guess I'll be scouring the newstands this morning.
    Hmm

a catered life
    dont miss the special on the ultra boat :supp: that was purchased by one of our members wont say name unless he ok's it first :lightsabe but it a real hot boat

promod
    i'll smoke it over when it comes in, jim how you been doing and the family, everyone keeping everyone straight

Jr Jetter
    Got my copy in the mail today !!!
    Had to thumb through the pics first, check out the "new friends" in print, looking good guys.....looking good !

miketsouth
    How does this look. It or something like it may appear near your intake manifold or front walkway.
    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/scoopboathb.jpg

HammerDown
    Too, how could I put it....Colonial, As in King Arthur.

DaveA
    I'll say it before somebody beats me to it again:
    ***boat has a magazine??

fat rat
    Too, how could I put it....Colonial, As in King Arthur.
    Ya kinda sorta............other than that it looks great. Is that a PF or a BD?

Jr Jetter
    How does this look. It or something like it may appear near your intake manifold or front walkway.
    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/poppyjet/scoopboathb.jpg
    Needs a "beast" of a tail though dont ya think ?!?!?! (for us jetters anyway) :jawdrop: :idea:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast