Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: new marine insurance program for high performance boats including cats and tunnels

marineinsurance
    We have a new marine insurance progam available for 2005 (not Markel or Ace). I have already saved a couple of 33' Daytona owners several thousand dollars per year on their premium. We are general agents for Markel and represent several other high performance marine insurance carriers including the new program mentioned above. I have personally been writing high performance marine insurance for over 15 years. If your getting non renewed or feel your paying to much for insurance call me at: 800 557 6952. lets see if you can fit into this new program, so far the rates seem very competitive. Talk to you soon. Thanks, Marty

Charley
    hmmmmmm
    OK!

ELIMINAT THIS
    We have a new marine insurance progam available for 2005 (not Markel or Ace). I have already saved a couple of 33' Daytona owners several thousand dollars per year on their premium. We are general agents for Markel and represent several other high performance marine insurance carriers including the new program mentioned above. I have personally been writing high performance marine insurance for over 15 years. If your getting non renewed or feel your paying to much for insurance call me at: 800 557 6952. lets see if you can fit into this new program, so far the rates seem very competitive. Talk to you soon. Thanks, Marty
    marineinsurance Are you saying no ky jelly or do we still need to bring half a bottle.

Jrocket
    I will call tomorrow.

mbrown2
    I will call tomorrow.
    Ditto...

Daytona100
    Almost time to renew my policy not sure if i'me goeing to get sexually molested at the same time. At least a reach around for what there charging. All for a few months of FUN!!! :2purples: :2purples: Keep us posted you might have lots of takers if the price is right.

Kilrtoy
    Ditto X's3
    oh wait I dont have a cat, never mind

Daytona100
    Whats after the 21 shockwave goes away?? Cant beat the ride and speed of a cat. And the EXPENSE!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

don johnson
    I went to high school with Marty and he is a solid guy. I talked to Marty yesterday as I am now in recent need of insurance since Ace has dropped all high perf cats. When Marty explained that he has a carrier that is soild and is much less then Markel with like coverage I suggested that he post a message on the board as there are many of us that need some assistance!

andy01
    I went to high school with Marty and he is a solid guy. I talked to Marty yesterday as I am now in recent need of insurance since Ace has dropped all high perf cats. When Marty explained that he has a carrier that is soild and is much less then Markel with like coverage I suggested that he post a message on the board as there are many of us that need some assistance!
    So how was your quote? Is it that much less then ACE was? I had ACE on my DCB and they were the least expensive at the time.
    Let us know what you find out.
    Andy

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast