Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reverse spam: Looking for a Wedge

Heatseeker
    Does anyone have an aluminum 4* wedge they're willing to part with? I had one(it came with my Roger's) and can't for the life of me remember what I did with it! I've looked everywhere and asked everyone.
    I bought a American Turbine wedge from CP, but when I got it, it was plastic! It's a little smaller in diameter than the flanges it mounts between and has a nasty mold flash on the ID. I'm sending it back.
    Let me know if you've got one and what you'd take for it.
    Thanks.

Jake W2
    Heat it is probely nylon not plastic I have a 3 * that is nylon and it workes fine and you do not need gaskets for them like you do with a Alum one.
    Jake

Heatseeker
    Nylon, plastic, whatever. It will look like sh$t on my all white set-up and I don't think it will hold paint.
    Aluminum would be much nicer.

Jake W2
    Okedoke
    Jake

Huffer
    just bought one 5 from tim at pro boat 770-928-1533 said he had a couple more used ones laying around!

Heatseeker
    I already made a 6.
    Thanks.

Cas
    John,
    My black pump would most likely look alright with that black one....wanna sell it?

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
    I have an adjustable wedge that I've never used. I don't have the instructions anymore how to index it but you can have it for shipping! Budlight

Cas
    adjustable? I'll take it justso I can see it
    let me know what the shipping cost is to 95476. Do you have a PayPal account?

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
    Cas, If heatseeker doesn't want it , it's yours. I did offer him first. But if he doesn't take it, It's yours and I'll pay the shipping, I owe you. Budlight

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast