Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Superbowl Party.......

pixilatedpussy
    Yes really, you know me :crossx:
    Yes hunny....I do! :220v:

Havasu Hangin'
    OK...I think we need to start a checklist:
    1. Band and moshpit- I really think we should move the band to inside the house (see #2). And because nothing quite says successful house party like broken furniture, I am offering a bottle of Goose to the first person who stagedives off the dining room table.
    2. Rhino Track- We need to keep this in the backyard, and I like the "figure 8" setup around the inflatable pools (see #4). Also, nothing promotes aggressive drive quite like the thought of the loser(s) having to drink Albertsons tequilla.
    3. A Six Pack of Strippers- Since I really like Bourbon Street, I'll take one for the team and volunteer to drive out and pick them up (nothing says "road trip" like two-for-one beers and lap dances). I better start drinking Red Bull and pineapple juice now...
    4. Inflatable pool(s) filled with baby oil- See #3.
    :idea:

PlyaPlya22
    1. Band and moshpit- I really think we should move the band to inside the house (see #2). And because nothing quite says successful house party like broken furniture, I am offering a bottle of Goose to the first person who stagedives off the dining room table.
    2. Rhino Track- We need to keep this in the backyard, and I like the "figure 8" setup around the inflatable pools (see #4). Also, nothing promotes aggressive drive quite like the thought of the loser(s) having to drink Albertsons tequilla.
    3. A Six Pack of Strippers- Since I really like Bourbon Street, I'll take one for the team and volunteer to drive out and pick them up (nothing says "road trip" like two-for-one beers and lap dances). I better start drinking Red Bull and pineapple juice now...
    I just talked to Mainevent and he is working on the entertainment. I am going to Compton tonight to round up some of my old buddies to help with security. HH make sure you get atleast 1500 flyers made up!! This is shaping up to be one hell of a party. Make sure the flyer states that everyone attending is required to consume atleast 8 shots of tequilla!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    [QUOTE=PlyaPlya22] I am going to Compton tonight to round up some of my old buddies to help with security. QUOTE]
    UH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I hear the MRS now!!!!!!
    I may just have to retract my statements!!!!! :220v:

Phat Daddy
    1. Wrong
    2. Not going to happen
    3. Never
    4. Well maybe

Phat Daddy
    I just talked to Mainevent and he is working on the entertainment. I am going to Compton tonight to round up some of my old buddies to help with security. HH make sure you get atleast 1500 flyers made up!! This is shaping up to be one hell of a party. Make sure the flyer states that everyone attending is required to consume atleast 8 shots of tequilla!!
    Stop it, just stop!!!!

PlyaPlya22
    [QUOTE=PlyaPlya22] I am going to Compton tonight to round up some of my old buddies to help with security. QUOTE]
    UH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I hear the MRS now!!!!!!
    I may just have to retract my statements!!!!! :220v:
    They are all down with "THUG LIFE"... :rollside:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    1. Wrong
    2. Not going to happen
    3. Never
    4. Well maybe
    MAYBE?????
    I think the Mrs has your maybe on a string and is ready to yank at any time now!!!!!!!
    You are going to get buuuuuuusted!!!!! LOL

PlyaPlya22
    1. Wrong
    2. Not going to happen
    3. Never
    4. Well maybe
    W'll cut 1-3 to keep 4 :rollside:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    you know I will be there

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast