Quote Originally Posted by 79cobrajet View Post
I really don't have specifics, at this point I will take anything I can get on this CobraJet. If I could it would be awesome to find the original specs on it , hull, stringer configuration, original wiring diagrams etc. etc.
I just did get this boat and the speedometer and fuel gauge do not work , the D ring in front bow is loose so I pulled the gas tank to get access to the bow area and in the process of cleaning out the bow I found that someone replaced the floor, how nice , right? Not really, it appears that the floor board was replaced to cover up all the rotten crap below, it is going to be my next big project.
So the more I can learn about this GMC CobraJet the better maybe I can refurbish it to specs.
It may be original other than the fake over floor, I am told the engine is a 350 Olds rocket and the engine looks original but, there again , difficult to tell for sure. Controls look authentically original also.
So anything will help at this point, thanks by the way for the reply here too.
Dave
The CobraJet I own used to be my fathers boat, we don't talk a ton, but I will do what I can to see if he has more info on CobraJets.