Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: After Supercross Party..................

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    He knows I make the rules!!
    I am soooooo telling on you.....

barbigrl
    I am soooooo telling on you.....
    SHHHHHHH...please Linda don't tell him!! haha..
    however he did just say he will have the supercross after party!! If everyone is willing!!

SCUBA STEVE
    Typically Supercross gets out between 10-11:00 and typically by that point in time, all that are in attendance are pretty trashed. If we want, there are a couple of bars around there, but I would not suggest an after party at someone's house.
    Last year we had to bail early to head back to AZ. :cry:
    You savages have fun and hope to catch up with all of you in the spring.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    SHHHHHHH...please Linda don't tell him!! haha..
    however he did just say he will have the supercross after party!! If everyone is willing!!
    All I remember after the supercross last year was you almost being decapitated. :rollside:

76ANTHONY
    He knows I make the rules!!
    nah uhh he has a shirt that says he does as a matter of fact hes probably wearing it now so you best get his laundry done woman.... :crossx:

Mr. Crusader 83
    who's having the party and how do i get there..... im sure bense468 will show too.

MAINEVENT
    I will be their on the 21st smashed as fock and probably hit up some bars after dont know where but i aint sleeping early i hope LOL :crossx:
    Hey Pix and Hoots we will also be the Monster truck jam on the 14 of Jan Me my kids and 909er and his girls Not partying that night though :rollside:

barbigrl
    All I remember after the supercross last year was you almost being decapitated. :rollside:
    That was sooo bad!!! No more drowning in Yaeger with Mrs. Boatnam prior to the event!!!

rivergoer
    rinda...melissa whats up???? shiat bills gone and i dont know what to do im stuck here at the house alone with the dogs..im so freaking boored...and im on vacation..the wierd thing is nobody wants to drink..wierd huh??

atomickitn
    when the hell is supercross?what dates ?....................somebody please tell me! :rollside:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast