Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spam 19 Rogers Bonneville TR Bare Hull For Sale

wrightnow
    Hey Guys, what's up....It's been a while
    Still cant believe Mike has parted-out his boat just when It was dialed in....Just goes to show you what can happend when you get a women in your life, we know who calling the shots...wearing the pants....driving the truck...lol
    By the way I may be parting with my before summer also, cant believe I'm saying it...damm
    Mark

cyclone
    That figures. you name the boat "Let Her Bitch" and now you have to sell it. Coincidence? I think not. lol. j/k. good to see you back on the forums Mark.

wrightnow
    Yea, THe name for the new boat will have to be, "LOOKS WHO BITCHING NOW"
    I can't believe someone has not pick up your boat already. I would of thought it would sell pretty fast
    Mark

Bense468
    Somone needs to grab this rogers

cyclone
    Ok it's sold. thanks guys.

Bense468
    nice...good luck with your new project...whatever it is

cyclone
    thanks man. how is yours?

flat broke
    damn, I was still rollin pennies to come up with enough to buy it Guess I'll just have to drive the cruiser for another season
    So come on Mike, let the cat out of the bag.... What is it gonna be? I've heard all sorts of possibilities, some of them seem viable, others seem a little far fetched.
    Are you going to come out in a 19 daytona just so you can one up Chris with the same exact hull? Or are you going to step into the aluminum realm with tunnel and bring some of that white water action to the drags? I'm sure we'll see a story on the boat in HB, so can you at least tell us if "whatever it is" is out of the mold yet? March is comming quick bro, and the BGJ class seems to be growing
    BTW, you're closer to Dave's place now, but if you ever need access to a mill up in LA at some point during the rigging process, just give us a holler.
    Chris

flat broke
    Hey Guys, what's up....It's been a while
    Still cant believe Mike has parted-out his boat just when It was dialed in....Just goes to show you what can happend when you get a women in your life, we know who calling the shots...wearing the pants....driving the truck...lol
    By the way I may be parting with my before summer also, cant believe I'm saying it...damm
    Mark
    You better get to work on some test drives for a new ride if you're gonna play that game Gonna have to get in line for a layup here pretty soon if you want something for early summer.
    BTW, I think you should hold onto your mill if you go the route you were talking. You'll be lucky to get half of what you have into it if you sell it with the boat, and it would make for a nice sleeperish playboat under a hatch with a little scoop.
    Chris

Bense468
    thanks man. how is yours?
    I don't know, I have not seen it since the last river trip. Its been under the cover Its just a cruiser
    actually I just waxed the boat last weekend, and I am taking it out this weekend to run it around a little. Probably just a puddingstone, but I just may roll to the river. I have been known to make up my mind Fri night. I already have clothes out there so it would only take me but 5 minutes to be on the road LOL.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast