Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Spam 19 Rogers Bonneville TR Bare Hull For Sale

cyclone
    All this talk of sawing and asses is scarying me. quit it homos!

you'd better be wearing a tight belt sweetie! lol

Tahiti350
    Cyclone,
    I hope you sold it minus the interior!!!??? Send me a pm or an e-mail. That's gonna suck if i have to live with my interior after getting the wife to agree to let me replace it (not that she is controlling the purse strings, but if mama ain't happy then NO One is happy!!) :sqeyes: .

Heatseeker
    Cyclone,
    ... after getting the wife to agree to let me replace it (not that she is controlling the purse strings, but if mama ain't happy then NO One is happy!!) :sqeyes: .
    I sure know how that feels!
    I buy whatever I want dependant on how much grief it's worth to me :argue: !

1978 Rogers
    I sure know how that feels!
    I buy whatever I want dependant on how much grief it's worth to me :argue: !
    Exactly what he said.
    How true.

djdtpr
    The only person that should be worried about getting sawed off is you.I just love sawing off blown guys with the pump gasser. :220v:
    My cousin is buying it, hes got a pump gas 540 that DNE is helping him with, should be a fun boat for him.Hell probably saw your ass too.
    LATE.
    I am glad to see ya still got your sense of humor.We were afraid you left it hangin on a red light somewhere.Tell Jordan congrats for me.Late HOMO

I am glad to see ya still got your sense of humor.We were afraid you left it hangin on a red light somewhere.

Boats offically sold, we picked it up today.My cousin Jordan will be pieceing it togethor over the summer.
    We will be re-rigging and fabbing all the hardware ourselves and most likely buy all used jet parts,fuel tanks,etc. from ebay and the boards.Trailer will be getting completly overhauled and we are hoping to have it on the water by mid to late summer, if hes financially capable. :notam: :smile:
    engine is a n/a pump gas 540, hoping to see 750-800 hp out of it, its currently shortblocked but he has everything for the motor already.
    We'll keep you posted on the progress, we'll get going on it tomorrow.

flat broke
    Bullshit.
    Catch a ride with Bense and head out to the lake with the rest of us losers
    Gotta be good to be your cousin. Wish I would have had someone like you watchin out for me when I first got into this scene. I'm sure you guys will have it dialed in no time. It will be cool to see it at the CBBB... you will drag him out to the CBBB wont you?
    Talk to you later,
    Chris

MikeF
    Now it's just gonna be a 100mph boat!? Congrats Jordan!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234