Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: CFW Sinking

Kindsvater Flat
    I was sent an email giving permission to post this. Remember that this could happen to anyone at any moment. Be safe and vest up.
    CFW New Years Day (http://www.schoutenranch.com/miscgalaxie/fleet.wmv)

Jake W2
    I hope they get it back up. :frown:
    Jake

Kim Hanson
    I was sent an email giving permission to post this. Remember that this could happen to anyone at any moment. Be safe and vest up.
    Good boat for a rescue...It doesn't run up to par and he thought he would, what?... Watch them sink .......( . )( . )..........

That boat went down fast makes you think a little about reality. Hope everyone is ok and be safe out there guys.

Kindsvater Flat
    Good boat for a rescue...It doesn't run up to par and he thought he would, what?... Watch them sink .......( . )( . )..........
    8am and a cold motor. I don't think any of them would have ran perfect.

You know Hansen I have stayed out of all the bench racing stuff just because I thought it was all in fun. I just realized it's not all in fun you just don't think. Maybe it was morning, 35-40 degrees outside & the boat was ice cold. At least the guy tried to help, instead of making some stupid assed comment.

Wet Dream
    And I suppose you would rather have them swim to shore? :yuk:

Wicky
    Remember that this could happen to anyone at any moment.
    Not to a Boston Whaler owner!!
    Bummer.
    Wicky

Squirtin Thunder
    We are headed out on Wed. morning early from Bullhead and should be there mid day. And at that time we will have an exact plan of attack. We are buisy working on all the lagistics at this point. Permits and permissions. Tim is handling all that and getting a pontoon boat. everyone is welcome to come out because we may need a hand getting the boat on the trailer. But we can't have too many boats in the water and around the dive site. Being that things move around a bit we just don't know exactly where the divers will come up, so it is very important that all boats stay back minume of 150' of dive site, for the Divers safety. We have sonar fish and recovery air bags and all necisary equiptment on hand. Check out Banderlog for more info. That is where alot of the info will be posted. Also there is a role call for anyone that is planning on being out there to help with the recovery. We need help getting the boat on the trailer.
    Thank you and Happy New Year
    Jim
    1-928-704-1158

deltarat
    You know I am a very nice guy but this really stirred me up, as we scrambled to find a rope and a way out to help Tim and his baot this guy came running down the launch ramp to help us. He put in his plugs and put that boat in for no other reason than to help someone in need. I would sure hope that you have enough respect to understand this guy deserves a big pat on the back for his efforts. What he does not deserve is you razzing him because the boat was so cold that it would not run up to YOUR expectiations. What you saw on the video is exactly what it was, one boater trying to get out and help someone in need. As far as wearing your life vests, this all happened so quick that I will always have one either on or right beside me from this point forward. As I keep about 6 or 7 vests under the bow of my boat at any given time, if I had to climb in there to find one I most certainly would have been in there when that boat nosed up and went down.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast