Thread: Jetovator for sale and a questiion?

cyclone
    anyone ever notice how similiar the place diverter nozzle and jetovator is? which came first?
    my dad has a complete jetovator nozzle and steering assembly for sale. 1st hundred bucks plus shipping takes it.

victorfb
    the jet-o-vater came first. a quality unit. only draw back is that the revers chute hangs in the water and creates a drag. if you take a close look at Toddnjuzz's diverter, you will notice it is a modified jet-o-vater with a modified race reverse gate. if i had an extra $100 id snatch it up from ya mike.

the jet-o-vater came first. a quality unit. only draw back is that the revers chute hangs in the water and creates a drag. if you take a close look at Toddnjuzz's diverter, you will notice it is a modified jet-o-vater with a modified race reverse gate.
    Yup, that and the fact that you can't run a droop with one. I had one on my boat before I figured out I just hadda hadda have a droop/snoot. It worked great and actually threw a bigger rooster than my PD does.

AZKC
    Will it fit a JC :idea:

It will fit a JC but you have to rotate your bowl 90 degrees so the pin holes are up and down (vertical). It'll put the oil plugs sideways, but otherwise it works fine.

taylormanss
    If you still have that jetovator for sale e-mail me at taylormanss@yahoo.com

cyclone
    still got it. I'll email you tonight.