Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So I bought a wakeskate...

Raskal
    i love mine it is so much fun .i like it better then wake boarding.except the part about when it gets to far from you when u crash

Speedin' Ian
    Like somebody mentioned above "MAKE SURE YOU WEAR SHOES IF IT HAS GRIP TAPE ON THE TOP!" I made the mistake of not wearing shoes one time because I left them on shore, went to pop a variable and caught the board wrong, man did it tear up my feet

Rompn
    If you have ever been wakeboarding, wakeskating is pretty much the same concept. Getting up is a little tricky with one hand and all but once you get it, you have it. When your actually riding, the board is much more sensitive to movement than a wakeboard. I always wear a pair of old skater shoes which work perfect. Only been riding behind my Southwind jet but am itchn to get behind something with a prop. Ive actually been trying to get ahold of Flying Tiger to see if he wants to head out this weekend.

celeb1
    I was all freaked out about getting up on the skate the first time I tried it but everyone in my crew got it within 3 tries and we were all 30+ years old. Just float the board in front of you and try and keep your feet on it, keep the slack out of the rope and time the take off with the driver and you will be up in 2 or 3 tries. Wear some old shoes and watch your crashes if you plan on riding like a 13 year old on a skateboard, these things are head seaking missles!

alfonzo
    I had a soft wakeskate(plastic bottom, hard foam top) easy on the shins. the best part about the wakeskate is hit the lip as fast as you can pop the board and see how many flips you can bust out.Without a board straped to your feet you can fly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12