Thread: Running Wet

Lawler
    I didn't have a whole lot of time to mess around with my boat last year before the season was over but I think the back end is running wet in the water. What do I need to do to get it out a little bit?

not to be a smartass but ......Save up!!!!
    Markist

Lawler
    I've got the power to push the thing...that's not the problem..I just don't know a whole lot about the jet drive itself. No ride plate on it now....has a place diverter...but that's about it.

well brother, your in the rite place!!is your water intake machined for a ride plate? if it is, then your in luck , put a ride plate on and a shoe and that 'll get her dry
    But,if its not, then it's gotta come out !and go to the machine shop !just do some search's, on shoe's and ride plates on here, there plenty of reading on that !oh ,does it have a droop? :clover:
    Markist

moneysucker
    You may be able to get some lift out of a Center blocker loader if you aren't machined for a shoe. Good luck.

Lawler
    It is machined for a ride...I just need to get one. Hopefully that will fix the problem. Don't have a droop either. Is that something I should just try out before I actually go and buy one? I've got a buddy that has one that I could do some tests with. The droop just lowers the thrust point correct?

jdf
    yes , pm sdba069 he has a ride plate for sale

It is machined for a ride...I just need to get one. Hopefully that will fix the problem. Don't have a droop either. Is that something I should just try out before I actually go and buy one? I've got a buddy that has one that I could do some tests with. The droop just lowers the thrust point correct?
    Dude, if you put a ride-plate and droop on it, look out ! try it without the droop 1st,then put the droop on and see what "you"like!what kind of speed are you running now??(running wet)
    Markist