Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pleasanton Boat Show Pics...

Boatmaster
    Thanks for posting the pics, looking forward to meeting some more of you today. MO bring your check book, your going to like this 26.

Lightning
    So which one are you buying?

MOBrien
    Thanks for posting the pics, looking forward to meeting some more of you today. MO bring your check book, your going to like this 26.
    Yup, sure liked that F26...WOW! & brought my checkbook....for boat cleaner. :notam: Sorry, but the Nissan isn't pulling anything outta there....that's why I drove it instead of the rig. Someday Drew, someday. Just gotta wait until it's like 4-5 yrs old and find the jackass that bought it to be cool....but never used it and is ready to take the $60K hit so it can come to my garage. The F29 was no joke either though.... :jawdrop: :idea:

Eliminator 4 Life
    That show sucked :sqeyes: . I will never go again once you have been to the LA show there is no comparison

Eliminator 4 Life
    Restless come on your as bad as the proof reader for HB the 30 foot daytona you say you saw. IT was a 28 its okay I know you are runnin it hard in the 707 ha ha :yuk:

MOBrien
    Yup, it was a 28'er.................and no match for Drew's F29 that was right next to it. DCB's got 'em beat. I do like Elim's larger v-bottom's though...

Eliminator 4 Life
    Whos Drew and when did antioch start carring the DCB line. Come on Mo Im not even gonna argue with your DCB statement you made. I think it sucks though ha ha :yuk:
    Oh and Im sure that DCB was 100k more too

MOBrien
    Drew = Boatmasters (broker of DCB's)
    Elim 28'er = $215K
    DCB 29'er = $237K
    ...both with 525's.
    If I were spending that kinda coin....I'd toss another 20K to it and go with the DCB. Just my opinion... ...don't be tainted about it E4L, I did say I liked Elims V's. Have you seen the pics posted from LA? Sheesh, I'll make the trip there next year for sure. NorCal's gotta wake up and get rid of all the Regal, Bayliner, and Tahoe displays. What was there, 10 perf boats on display compared to 200 runabouts and wakeboard boards trying to look like perf boats......pathetic. Are people actually buying that crap? And beer for $11? Phuta. Lookin forward to running with you on the Delta one of these days E4L.
    L8R,
    MOB

Boatmaster
    Eliminator 4 Life sorry I missed you at the show, but for the record the F29 at the show is selling for less than the asking price on the show priced 28 Daytona(go figure)! Don't know where the mix up came from but my shop has nothing to do with the Antioch Eliminator both across from mine. We can only hope that next year the Nor-Cal show is not the same time as the LA one. More So-Cal builders would be there if the were held at different times. MO good we got to talk today, your time will come on that right deal.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast