Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Delta lunch run

Obsessive Compulsive
    Feb 5 sat. lunch run, orwood, who is intrested?

hulshot
    There you go againg with the saturday trips, I have to work all the time and miss out. HAVE FUN!

Eliminator 4 Life
    You guys suck Ill be in Mexico :hammer2:

Dimarco21
    I'm in.
    Accuweather says a high of 92 degrees, looks like t-shirt and shorts.

Hammer
    I'm in.
    Accuweather says a high of 92 degrees, just 6 degrees less than my man berries. looks like I will be wearing the Speedo for this run.
    92 Degrees. I’m there!!!! My man berries should be dropped by then from last Saturday run with a high of 41 degrees. I wouldn’t miss D21 suportin the banana hammock for nuthin.

Eliminator 4 Life
    Are you guys crazy 92 you are full of it ha ha maybe in May ha ha :hammerhea

MOBrien
    outta town that weekend for Superbowl damnit!
    E4L, you sure you have a boat? Has anyone seen it in the water? jk man, we missed you last time at Lost Isle.........

Eliminator 4 Life
    outta town that weekend for Superbowl damnit!
    E4L, you sure you have a boat? Has anyone seen it in the water? jk man, we missed you last time at Lost Isle.........
    Bank of America keep sending me a bill for it. Maybe they got the wrong address haha. yea I really want to go out andmeet you guys ut the last time the rain played a roll or was it the fog. I dont want someone to hit the boat and be out for half the season ha ha :clover:

Obsessive Compulsive
    MO, what more important, get your priority straight. E4L Mex ain't a bad place to be. Hulshot, Why do you work on Sat. I don't understand? :hammerhea Well, D21, Hammer, I guess it is going to be us,wounder what Rent free is up to.

MOBrien
    well, Superbowl pools are more important for me.....I've taken home the cash three years running.....for a total of about 22 hundy. That'll help the motor fund...assuming my luck continues.
    :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover:
    Go Patriots.......no wait.......Go Eagles........no, no..........Patriots......Eagles.......Pats....... Egs..........JUST HIT MY DAMN NUMBERS YA FOCKS!!! DADDY NEEDS A NEW MOTOR.....COME-ON!!
    :clover:

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast