Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: HTM Racing replies to all rumors

Kwicherbichen
    Originally posted by HTM Lady:
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Kwicherbichen:
    [b]This whole board cracks me up sometimes. I have never heard so much product bashing in my entire life. I met with a builder recently and asked him what's up with this industry and why does everyone try to steal and piss each other off so much? He didn't really have a clear answer other than to say it's always been like that. He told me he lurks here from time to time but is put off by all the bickering, bitching, and overall 12 yr old girl like fighting. It's too bad because he knows his shit (world record hulls).
    Brian
    Brian
    Maybe you havent taken notice,but the whole HTM board came on to say they dont need to bash others and that the HTM bashers should get there information correct before opening their mouths.Our point of this board is to get correct and accurate information to people interested in HTM and for the HTM owners to chat to one another.The positive imput by the HTM people stopped the crap talk . Have A nice day!
    HTM Lady,
    I'm glad the HTM company came on to defend its interest. I'm not certain if you were trying to be edgy with me or not. The first time I read your reply I thought so but, after reading it again it just looks like you were tired of the b.s.
    My comment / observation was about posts in general and not this HTM thread specifically. It just happened to be on this thread. I have been on the Hot Boat board for awhile now (roughly 101 post as "Kwicherbichen" and 169 as "Riverlover") and although most of the post are sedate, fun, and informative there are some a-holes that start shit with no evidence. Maybe, although I doubt it will happen, fellow board members will disregard anything that is not founded by evidence.
    A few months back there was some dipshit that got on the board and complained about manufacture "H". After several hundred post all we discovered is that the guy that started the thread was probably giving us a hand-job.
    I guess the best advice to bashers should be: if you're not happy with your purchase take it up with the manufacture. If that doesn't work, hire a shark (attorney). Document it well, then post for us to see. Otherwise, shut-the-f*ck-up.
    On another note, thanks RD for covering my back my OP6 brother.
    Brian
    Oh yea, have a nice day
    [This message has been edited by Kwicherbichen (edited November 14, 2001).]

FastCats
    KWB is right, if there is a problem, regardless of the manufacturer, have a talk with them, don't come in with guns blazing though. When you buy a boat, you are also buying into a relationship, treat it as such and give the other side a chance to make the situation right. Unlike automobiles, when you never really talk to the factory, most all of us can contact the factory and reach an authority of the company and get decisions made rather rapidly.
    I too, think that the bashing without warrant should stop. I would also like to see some of the boasting lay off a little bit as there are some that can do a better job of backing up their numbers than others. One thing that I have learned is that there is always someone out there that is faster than you!
    HTM builds a nice boat. So do many other MFGs. We gotta all learn to get along!
    Scott

HTM Lady
    Originally posted by Kwicherbichen:
    HTM Lady,
    I'm glad the HTM company came on to defend its interest. I'm not certain if you were trying to be edgy with me or not. The first time I read your reply I thought so but, after reading it again it just looks like you were tired of the b.s.
    My comment / observation was about posts in general and not this HTM thread specifically. It just happened to be on this thread. I have been on the Hot Boat board for awhile now (roughly 101 post as "Kwicherbichen" and 169 as "Riverlover") and although most of the post are sedate, fun, and informative there are some a-holes that start shit with no evidence. Maybe, although I doubt it will happen, fellow board members will disregard anything that is not founded by evidence.
    A few months back there was some dipshit that got on the board and complained about manufacture "H". After several hundred post all we discovered is that the guy that started the thread was probably giving us a hand-job.
    I guess the best advice to bashers should be: if you're not happy with your purchase take it up with the manufacture. If that doesn't work, hire a shark (attorney). Document it well, then post for us to see. Otherwise, shut-the-f*ck-up.
    On another note, thanks RD for covering my back my OP6 brother.
    Brian
    Oh yea, have a nice day
    Brian,
    You guessed right, Not trying to be edgy. Just tired of the bs. Its really great that the people on now are sharing information and photos. There even seems to be some joking. Thats the way it should be. Not everyone is going to have the same opinion about any boat,just like cars,but yes a boat purchase is just like an auto its a relationship with the dealer. People need to keep their dirty laundry to them selves. Alot of times they change the story/truth to try and make themselves feel or look better and that helps no one. Keep up the positive imput and maybe we can get these posts straightened out.
    Have a Great Day!
    [This message has been edited by Kwicherbichen (edited November 14, 2001).]

kab
    Riverdave, Hey bud hows everything? I would have sold you my DCB Mach 22 for 50,000. It is a way better boat than the liberator, and I know from experience it can beat up on a few HTM's that frequent Parker

RiverDave2
    KAB, HOW'S IT GOING BUD?? It's been a while.. Did ya get your 26 yet?
    As far as the Liberator DCB deal, I'd have to agree with you (for now. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif) There are some things about to happen as far as Liberator is concerned.. I can't talk about it at the present time, but I can say that at the end of the day I know for a fact the "rigging" will be equal too... well ya know.. As far as Hull Design etc.. They don't have as much room in them, but it is a "faster" hull near as I can tell. Or actually I should say from the performance data that I've seen.
    RD

RiverDave2
    Originally posted by FastCats:
    Hey RD,
    If the chop gets too big for you, you can come ride with me, my boat loves big chop!
    Scott
    Thanks Scott I appreciate that!! And I fully intend on taking you up on that next season!! Maybe even at the end of this year if you can make it out here!
    Chet... I think I'll be fine in the rough stuff. I have alot of friends running big boats so I'm not to worried about it..
    On that note I'm not sure how many of you guys like Water Ski Racing, but the Catalina race is going to be on Speed Vision Tonight!!
    Look for my buddy running a solid White 38' Formula (I'm sure there'll be stickers all over it) and it will say Lyall Turbosonics across the back... 10pm Eastern, and 7 & 11 pm pacific..
    RD

kab
    Riverdave- I picked up the 26 a few weeks ago, heading back out to parker the end of november. The liberator should be faster than the mach 22 with equal power, its smaller. I dont know what you have up your sleeve, but I'm sure its good. I definitely want a ride if you get it.

RiverDave2
    A ride?? Sh*t bud you know more about driving twins then I do... How about I slide on over to the passenger seat and you can drive! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    RD

HTMCHARLIE
    Originally posted by RiverDave2:
    A ride?? Sh*t bud you know more about driving twins then I do... How about I slide on over to the passenger seat and you can drive! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
    RD
    HEY RIVERDAVE YOU SHOULD TALK TO MRPUMP HES IN TO OUTBOARDS BIG TIME HE HAD A TWENTY FOOT OUTBOARD THAT RAN 120 MILES PER HOUR WITH ONE BIG A$$ CLAMP ON THING ON THE BACK IT WAS LIKE 400 HORSEPOWER ON A KITE I THINK IT WAS A LAVEY CRAFT BOAT ANYWAY THAT LIBERATOR LOOKS BAD A$$.

RiverDave2
    WHY ARE ALL THE HTM GUYS YELLING ALL THE TIME!!!!!! We really gotta work on that caps lock guys. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif Mr.Pumps was telling me about his o/b a little bit in this thread..
    Mr.Pump, why do they call you Mr.pump?
    RD

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast