Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Is this a sad day in ***boat History...

Phat Matt
    You must be jealous of something. Nobody is starting shit with any of you but you all seem to want to start it with some people.
    It's kind of to bad your internet impressions of yourselves is not very likeable. You might be nice people to hang out with but I am sure you have already turned people off to meeting you.

Havasu Hangin'
    You must be jealous of something. Nobody is starting shit with any of you but you all seem to want to start it with some people.
    It's kind of to bad your internet impressions of yourselves is not very likeable. You might be nice people to hang out with but I am sure you have already turned people off to meeting you.
    I am not very likeable...I admit it.

Goldilocks
    I am not very likeable...I admit it.

You probably shouldn't show up tonight then.

Havasu Hangin'
    Yeah...you're probably right.

4-B
    Has it come to this? Is Beaumont going to divide our ***boat Community?
    Will Frenchie take his weightset and go home?
    Will Riverdave buy a Speedo and practice for the posedown?
    Will Phat Matt post more pseudo lesbian pics to show that Beaumont is not gay?
    Will Debbolas and Barbi head to the bathroom with their pocket rockets....?
    Tune in tomorrow to see the exciting conclusion...
    Sounds like you have yourself a start to a new TV series. Any ideas on what to call it?

FRENCHIE
    common now...dont spoil the fun!!!! and get the 'F' in the shower...we got dinner to do!!! :wink:

Jrocket
    Matt most of the posts put up have a smilie face at the end of them,meaning its all in fun.Not many of yours do,does this mean that the beaumont stuff offends you?

Jrocket
    common now...dont spoil the fun!!!! and get the 'F' in the shower...we got dinner to do!!! :wink:
    Their always late,you know that.

Jordy
    Matt most of the posts put up have a smilie face at the end of them,meaning its all in fun.Not many of yours do,does this mean that the beaumont stuff offends you?
    His mom, while sticking up for him in another thread, said that the Oil Boy was being sarcastic. Kind of hard to tell in straight black and white with no signs of emotion, huh? :wink:

moneysucker
    Sounds like you have yourself a start to a new TV series. Any ideas on what to call it?
    "The Young and the Beaumont"
    As for everyone bashing the beaumont crew, which has settled down tremendously in the last few months, Why don't you let everyone have their fun. If it isn't what you do with your life, keep on keepin' on. Jumping everyone's $#it every time they turn around is bs. Everyone is on here to have a good time. As for happy faces at the end of posts... when you insult someone or their wife or girlfriend and put a happy face at the end, it is still a kick in the nuts with a smile. It doesn't make it right. My 20 pesos. :idea: :burningm: <---Happy face so no one gets offended.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast