Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ding Ding Ding Ding!! We have a winner!

kidstuf
    it was nice meeting everyone this weekend... charley, kilrtoy(beautiful new ride btw), mbrown2, riverdave, mrsflyinvee, huckleberry (sorry if i'm missing anyone)... even though i had to go over to the dcb booth to do so
    bre, tell your hubby thanks again for the drink
    it was nice chatting with dave... someone please tell him thanks again for the sandwiches and good luck with the show!!
    brandie

Bre
    it was nice meeting everyone this weekend... charley, kilrtoy(beautiful new ride btw), mbrown2, riverdave, mrsflyinvee, huckleberry (sorry if i'm missing anyone)... even though i had to go over to the dcb booth to do so
    it was nice chatting with dave... someone please tell him thanks again for the sandwiches and good luck with the show!!
    brandie
    He's says no problem... he wanted to buy you more :idea:

Jrocket
    Bre, were you over in the Eliminator booth holding the flag up high so the DCB boys could see it.LOL...tell Andy to get that awesome looking 33 daytona!

Bre
    Bre, were you over in the Eliminator booth holding the flag up high so the DCB boys could see it.LOL...tell Andy to get that awesome looking 33 daytona!
    YEah right.... I just paraded around in my Eliminator sweatsuit all day...... I know someone else that wants to ride in that boat this summer Plus we would have to live in it if we did.... I am happy with what we have.... no payments... and it fits our family perfect.. can't beat it

BADBLOWN572
    Does anyone know who did the paint on that 33? I was extremely impressed!

Eliminator 4 Life
    I aint one to gossip but I heard it was someone in the Madera, fresno area??? Kidstuf can you verify

Charley
    brandie
    Damn you are a class act No wonder 3do stalked you so much you needed to file a restraining order :cry: :cry: :cry: ....... Once again that 33 daytona was off the hook definitely in my top 3 favorites at the show and no doubt one of the finest pieces I have seen Elimintor put out ever!

kidstuf
    the 33 was painted by brian dunn of fresno (rob you were right )... his company is called "who dunn it?"... most recognizably he painted the skater "sweeper"...
    and for all of you saying that the 33 has a 500k price tag... full retail on that boat is 430k... :idea: it just might be obtainable for less

Kilrtoy
    Is it me or is KIDSTUF just plain HOT

kidstuf
    Damn you are a class act No wonder 3do stalked you so much you needed to file a restraining order :cry: :cry: :cry: ....... Once again that 33 daytona was off the hook definitely in my top 3 favorites at the show and no doubt one of the finest pieces I have seen Elimintor put out ever!
    once again... nice job on the booth charley... the only thing it was missing was a performer... maybe you could get brintey spears next year :wink:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast