Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ding Ding Ding Ding!! We have a winner!

BoatFloating
    Is it me or is KIDSTUF just plain HOT
    Jesus Migirl did you just figured that out?????? Man the Kool Aid has kicked in full effect. Just because you bought a DCB you can open your eyes now......
    :idea:

kidstuf
    :redface: :redface: hey... the dcb booth just had good lighting

BoatFloating
    once again... nice job on the booth charley... the only thing it was missing was a performer... maybe you could get brintey spears next year :wink:
    You must of missed Charley perform as a cheerleader
    http://www.weaselcircus.com/funnypics/cheerdog.jpg
    Dave was working the crowd into a frenzie.......
    http://www.chippendales.de/content/e...tasy05-web.jpg

kidstuf
    so there was a performance... too bad i missed it :cry:

Havasu Cig
    um.... I told brandie to her beautiful face that this 33 daytona is a gorgeous boat ... maybe the nicest at the show...but 500k?? wow ummmmmm 900 EFI's with bravos?? UMMMMM granted it's a 50k paintjob and a 10k full cap but a thats still 440k..... um ....... still looking for my words.... well #1 this is proof that DCB's aren't overpriced #2
    If you are gonna spend 500k on a boat you best pony up the extra 180k and get it on 7 more feet of length, 3+ feet wider , 1050 blue power, 6's, and Im guessing 20 mph
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...38DSC02098.JPG
    Both boats are incredible. I know the Skater is getting water tested this weekend so I will report back on the speed if Scott runs it out.
    BTW: The most impressive boat in the show IMO was the big Eliminator cruiser. The cabin was incredible.

mbrown2
    ... the only thing it was missing was a performer... maybe you could get brintey spears next year :wink:
    LMAO....I luv it...if she would have been there, maybe I might have spent more time there. :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
    Come on KILR you didnt know that that should have made you get a ELIMINATOR now you cant party with us at our regatta ha ha

Eliminator 4 Life
    Brandie get your sister Jessica Simpson there next year to perform

Kilrtoy
    Jesus Migirl did you just figured that out?????? Man the Kool Aid has kicked in full effect. Just because you bought a DCB you can open your eyes now......
    :idea:
    It was the first time I ever saw her,come on Ricky. Definitely not what I expected
    and
    Brandie, Charleys lights are good, but your just that much better looking

Whipple Charged
    Brian Dunn painted the boat, he's located in Madera, CA just outside of Fresno. Brian's number is 559.822.2011. The shop is called Bullet Fiberglass and "Brian Dunn It". This paint job is sick! He did a wild one on his own 25' Daytona. He does the best yellow to orange/red fades of anybody I've ever seen.
    Does excellent work and is pretty fast. He's done some Skaters, lots of Daycruisers and quite a bit of other work. He painted my Hemi motors for me and a couple of trucks.
    Thanks,
    Dustin Whipple

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast