Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: GILLIGAN'S 25 DAYTONA-1 / LES ZSARGO - 0

ZSARGO
    OK,I HAVE READ A FEW DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF THE STORY, SO LET ME GIVE IT TO YOU FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH. IT WASN'T BECAUSE I WAS INTOXICATED OR JUST BEING STUPID. I WAS GOING TO PISS MY PANTS ( SHORTS IN THIS CASE) WE HAD BEEN UP AT TOPOK FOR APPROXIMATELY THREE HOURS WITHOUT TAKING A TINKLE. IT WAS NEAR DUSK, SO WE DECIDED TO HEAD BACK TO HAVASU QUICK TIME. WE WERE RUNNING 90+ ALMOST ALL THE WAY TO THE MOUTH OF THE RIVER AND WHEN GOT TO THE LAKE THE DRIVER CAME OF THE THROTTLE FOR A SECOND. WE WERE RUNNING ABOUT A 104 AND MY BLADDER WAS ABOUT TO EXPLODE. THIS WAS MY CHANCE TO LET THE DRIVER KNOW TO PULL OVER. I GRABBED THE BACK OF HIS SEAT, PULLED MY SELF UP AND WAS ABOUT TO SHOUT IN HIS EAR. HE HAD GOTTEN OFF THE THROTTLE AT ABOUT 104 BECAUSE HE NOTICED A LITTLE LAKE CHOP. WHEN I STOOD UP HE DECIDED TO GET BACK ON THE THROTTLE. I TRIED TO SIT MY ASS DOWN IN THE SEAT AS QUICKILY AS POSSIBLE, BUT ENDED UP ON THE ENGINE COVER. NEEDLESS TO SAY IT WAS WET AND HE WAS ON THE THROTTLE. BY BY ZSARGO. I THOUGHT I WAS DEAD FOR SURE. LUCKILY I HAD ENOUGH SENSE TO PUSH MYSELF UP A LITTLE SO I WOULD LAND ON MY BACK. THE FIRST FEW SECONDS AFTER I HIT THE WATER, I REALIZED EVERYTING WAS GOING TO BE OK. EVENTHOUGH IT WAS VERY PAINFUL, I WAS IN A PERFECT BACK GLIDE AT 90 MPH. AFTER ABOUT A 100 YARDS THE WATER STARTED TO GRAB HOLD OF ME AND PROCEEDED TO THROW MY END OVER END A FEW TIMES. ANOTHER PARTY IN A 25 EAGLE WATCHED THE ENTIRE EVENT UNFOLD. THEY CAME TO MY RESCUE WITHIN 30 SECONDS. MY SHORTS WERE RIPPED DOWN ONE SIDE, MY BODY WAS ON FIRE AND MY HAIR FELT LIKE IT WAS STANDING ON END. I WASN'T SURE AT FIRST WHAT HAD HAPPENED, BUT I WAS GLAD TO BE ALIVE. THE PEOPLE THAT PULLED ME OUT OF THE WATER COULDN'T BELIEVE I WAS OK.THEY LOOKED LIKE THEY HAD JUST SEEN A GHOST. ONE OF THE PASSENGERS IN THE DAYTONA TOLD THE DRIVER "I THINK YOUR FRIEND JUST JUMPED OUT". I THINK NOT. MY REAR, BACK AND TRICEPS ARE BLACK AND BLUE, BUT I'M BREATHING. THE MORAL OF THE STORY. DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME. AND THAT'S THE WAY IT WENT DOWN. I THINK.
    [ July 20, 2003, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: ZSARGO ]

Mr.Havasu
    Wow eek!
    Glad you are still here! I would hate to have that happen to anyone in our boat. Thank god you avoided the prop. Was this on Sat? The lake was nuts on Sat.

cheezpanel
    Holy Shit!!!! Glad you're OK eek!

ZSARGO
    warlock25:
    Wow eek!
    Glad you are still here! I would hate to have that happen to anyone in our boat. Thank god you avoided the prop. Was this on Sat? The lake was nuts on Sat. FRIDAY EVENING ON 7/11

TOBTEK
    HOLLY SH-T LES.....glad your OK. Must have been an "E" ticket ride! eek! Ive gotten out at 60 before, but havent heard of anyone getting out at 100+. are you a little more religous these days? I would be. So you should change your screen name to "SKIP"

HavasuDreamin'
    eek! eek! eek!
    Holy Sh^t. Glad to hear you are okay.
    Was your blatter empty when you came to?

Kim Hanson
    SKIP, isn't that taking body surfing alittle to far..j/k..ZSARGO, cool to see you here talking about it! That would be Wild On Z-'s Ass..sorry..that would be wild to see that and pick this person up and he's not wounded.
    Cool to hear you're not busted up........( . )( . )..........Did you have a life jacket on? eek!

riverliver
    Did you take a piss on the way out of the boat or did you wait till you got in the water ? idea

jlnorthrup122
    Man that sounds shitty. Kinda reminds me of that john candy movie where he skis behind that flatty!

Jrocket
    riverliver:
    Did you take a piss on the way out of the boat or did you wait till you got in the water ? idea LMFAO...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast