Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Kind Is This Boat??

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
    Gunna Call The Guy In A Few..gotta Get Something To Get Back To The V-drive Bashes..too Much Fun..miss You Guys Cammonnnnnnnnnnn
    :d

dmontzsta
    Gunna Call The Guy In A Few..gotta Get Something To Get Back To The V-drive Bashes..too Much Fun..miss You Guys Cammonnnnnnnnnnn
    :d
    They all come back. I remember your old V-Drive, I think you were the first person I talked to on instant messanger when I found this place.

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
    YEAH I REMBER THAT HAHAHA..THE OLD V-DRIVE :cry: GAVE IT AWAY FOR A HUG AND A KISS..ALL GOOD..AS LONG AS THE HULL AND PAINT ARE GOOD ON THIS BOAT THE REST SHOULD BE EASY..

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
    Ok I Can Get This Boat For 500 Bucks. The Kid Got It From A Police Inpound, But Knows The Og Owner..says The V-drive Is There,prop Everything Less Motor...all Paper Work Too. He Said Its A Boiseen Something???never Herd Of It..i Have A 454 With Everything..how Much Would A Rail Kit Be???it Also Has Threw Transom Holes..i Would Want To Run That Too..what You All Think??

dmontzsta
    Ok I Can Get This Boat For 500 Bucks. The Kid Got It From A Police Inpound, But Knows The Og Owner..says The V-drive Is There,prop Everything Less Motor...all Paper Work Too. He Said Its A Boiseen Something???never Herd Of It..i Have A 454 With Everything..how Much Would A Rail Kit Be???it Also Has Threw Transom Holes..i Would Want To Run That Too..what You All Think??
    $500 is nothing, the V-Drive is worth that. The paint on that boat looks very good and it is a cool oldie. If you have the cash, I say go for it, before someone else does, they go quick.

Vale paint....thats some funny shit KF....
    This old tub aint worth the effort. $500 would be better spent on "hookers and beer." (Superdave)
    Save up the coin and buy a nice rig.....in the long run, you'd spend less and smile more.

superdave013
    SN Mike, It's "Beer & Hookers for me and all my friends". You were close but ya gotta get it right

taxman
    hey cp whatcha doing with my aviator

dmontzsta
    hey cp whatcha doing with my aviator
    I think he had it first, waaaay back.

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
    HAD IT FOR A WHILE..BUT I GOT THE GOOD PART :jawdrop:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast