Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hey Moderators

uclahater
    Its you Focken Jet fags that are focken the place up :idea: You guys are like two old ladies at a retirement home fighten over who yelled Bingo first You guys fight more than my 6 wives on the rag :yuk: :argue:

460 jus getn it
    Its you Focken Jet fags that are focken the place up :idea: You guys are like two old ladies at a retirement home fighten over who yelled Bingo first You guys fight more than my 6 wives on the rag :yuk: :argue:
    only thing we fight over is who gets the mrs first.................shut your morman ass up...........................LMFAO

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Its you Focken Jet fags that are focken the place up :idea: You guys are like two old ladies at a retirement home fighten over who yelled Bingo first You guys fight more than my 6 wives on the rag
    Hey prop bitch!!!!! we are authentic jet kings and yes I called BINGO first He complied after I slapped the sh!t outta tha back of his head :crossx: :crossx:
    Are you going to be at lakefest? If so look for me, Ill be there

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    you have been hanging around these guys way to much. FAG...............
    hey queer bitch, your the one thats trying to date donald. I guess that ford biotches have to stick together........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    only thing we fight over is who gets the mrs first.................shut your morman ass up...........................LMFAO
    True that!!!!!!!

460 jus getn it
    hey queer bitch, your the one thats trying to date donald. I guess that ford biotches have to stick together........
    donald, thats like saying i want to date the crackhead down the street. being that skinny cant be good for your health.

dmontzsta
    I am up to 176lbs, so you might not want me anymore.
    Also, being that big and backed up with sperm, cannot be good for your health.
    You guys stick with each other, I do not want to get in the middle of two old lovers, you are both meant for eachother. 396 is spittin it and you are gettin it.

460 jus getn it
    I am up to 176lbs, so you might not want me anymore.
    Also, being that big and backed up with sperm, cannot be good for your health.
    You guys stick with each other, I do not want to get in the middle of two old lovers, you are both meant for eachother. 396 is spittin it and you are gettin it.

awww shit 176, look out he has kicked the crack and is now on to meth.......

dmontzsta
    awww shit 176, look out he has kicked the crack and is now on to meth.......
    Drop the hamburger, earthquake. And get your ass back in to curves and you can get down to a normal human size too.
    :crossx:

460 jus getn it
    Drop the hamburger, earthquake. And get your ass back in to curves and you can get down to a normal human size too.
    :crossx:
    normal human size. there is nothing normal about your ribs sticking out of your side. its ok donald, im sure kimmy like to be able to fell your pelvic bone against his ass cheeks........what ever floats your boat..............................

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast