Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You guys may think this is kinda stupid but...

Dans66Stevens
    I just think its pretty cool being able to communicate on this Dam computer. If it wasn't for these cool little boxes we would all be boating alone. Just a thought....

mach1 454
    Originally posted by Dans66Stevens:
    I just think its pretty cool being able to communicate on this Dam computer. If it wasn't for these cool little boxes we would all be boating alone. Just a thought....

mach1 454
    Originally posted by Dans66Stevens:
    i agree with you bro. its also a good way to help each other out.
    mach1 454

AntRant
    I agree!! i've learned so much from this forum this winter... THANKS

GottaJet
    I hear ya brotha...lots of good people sharing what they love.Doesn't get much better than that.

froggystyle
    Word my brotha!!!!

77charger
    so far since being here i now have an interest in my boat and have taken it out many times 2 trips in oct,then repaierd the pump then 3 times this month.cant wait for op6.

cyclone
    I'm literally chomping at the bit to get my boat together and on the water, since joining this forum. Those pictures of RWUB on Rivertoy's site only made it worse!

Tbolt
    being a first time jet owner I have learned alot just from reading all the different threads about various problems and suggestion from all the guys here and it helped me alot what to look for and how to fix itthis place is great!!!!;D

Tbolt
    being a first time jet owner I have learned alot just from reading all the different threads about various problems and suggestion from all the guys here and it helped me alot what to look for and how to fix itthis place is great!!!! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast