Thread: Absolute Speed & Marine

Shallow Minded
    Hey guys,
    Looking at a boat that's had some work done by Aaron at Absolute Speed & Marine. From what I've seen, sounds like a pretty good shop. Any other feedback?
    Oh, and while we're at it, the boat is the 36 Outlaw for sale in the forums... I haven't seen it in person yet, just trying to do my homework. Thanks for any input.
    PM me if you prefer.
    SM

OutCole'd
    Do a search here about Absolute. I have not heard or read one negative thing about them yet. Aaron is doing a great job.

shadow
    Hey guys,
    Looking at a boat that's had some work done by Aaron at Absolute Speed & Marine. From what I've seen, sounds like a pretty good shop. Any other feedback?
    Oh, and while we're at it, the boat is the 36 Outlaw for sale in the forums... I haven't seen it in person yet, just trying to do my homework. Thanks for any input.
    PM me if you prefer.
    SM
    I belive i know the boat, if it's the same one the owner is first class all the way.Doesn't cut corners and takes care of his stuff.
    As far as Absolute Speed and Marine.First class all the way,As good or better service and knowledge as you can find.Like OutCole'd suggested do a search under Absolute speed and Marine.The results should answer any questions you may have.

Whipped Caliber
    This maybe the boat you are looking for!!
    36 outlaw (http://www.***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=91720)
    Or you can buy mine!!

OnlyMoney
    I agree, Aaron's already made a name for himself out in Havasu, give it time and he'll just be "known" in the industry. He knows what he's doing, smart little feller and a down to earth person.

Shallow Minded
    Thanks for the info so far. I'd already done a search on Absolute and definitely sounds like Aaron knows his stuff. Since I'm not from the area, I wanted to ask folks "in the know."
    Shadow, thanks for any info on the boat itself. Keep it coming.

shadow
    Thanks for the info so far. I'd already done a search on Absolute and definitely sounds like Aaron knows his stuff. Since I'm not from the area, I wanted to ask folks "in the know."
    Shadow, thanks for any info on the boat itself. Keep it coming.
    From knowing Mike,What i can tell he likes to spend money.
    I've never personally been in the boat,but have seen it up close while at Aarons shop.Looks very clean and judging by Mikes tastes and $$ and Aaron's skills and knowledge i'd have to say that the boat is all of what is advertised.Good luck in your decision.