Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is making the Pasties???

NOTALENT
    I think it was Bre...I am I right?? The season is almost here but the girls are already asking..let me know!!

HOOTER SLED-
    You're right. I think she took her site down though. PM her. And make sure you post pics.

jayd_jr
    She doesnt make them anymore. SHe made some for my wife last year they were great. But told me she wasnt making them anymore. But she might for certain people. www.nipplegaurds.com and www.wickedtemptations.com try them

HCS
    Just what I need.

GrapeApe
    She doesnt make them anymore. SHe made some for my wife last year they were great. But told me she wasnt making them anymore. But she might for certain people. www.nipplegaurds.com and www.wickedtemptations.com try them
    www.nippleguard.com Mike is the Owner.. He Boats at Havasu all the time.. Hit him up..
    *** Grape Ape ***

Bre
    I still make them. Just finished a couple orders the other day. Let me know if you need some.

IN2MX
    Bre's pasties are the BEST and are the only OFFICIAL pasties supported by N.H.H.A!!!!!!!
    (National Havasu HOTTIES Association)

Bre
    Bre's pasties are the BEST and are the only OFFICIAL pasties supported by N.H.H.A!!!!!!!
    (National Havasu HOTTIES Association)
    Thanks Mike
    Anyone need any...you can see this thread http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/s...8&page=1&pp=25

IN2MX
    Thanks Mike
    Anyone need any...you can see this thread http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/s...8&page=1&pp=25
    You are ALWAYS more than welcome girl!

GrapeApe
    I still make them. Just finished a couple orders the other day. Let me know if you need some.
    Umm, yeah.. I think I am going to need to see you model every kind that you have... Pictures please... :lightsabe
    *** Grape Ape ***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast