Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Okay, for you 300x guys.....

andy01
    I did some home work on this. This is the oil I decided to use in my boat. You do not have to run a Semi-Synthetic you can run a standard 2 cycle oil. I choose the Semi-Synthetic route. I hear it makes the motors run cleaner and longer. I also here that Yamaha and Merc. share some parts now. For my money I went this route. Anybody that wants to buy some gallons I live in Lakewood, Ca. 605 & 91 Fwy.
    Here's the deal.
    You can see what retail is on this stuff, per the web site. I don't really want to sell one gallon at a time, if I could sell 2-5 gallons it would be cool.
    $11.50 a gallon.
    http://www.yamaha-motor.com/accessor...ilter=All&pg=1
    If interested please let me know.
    PM or cell phone I don't care. I will have the oil early next week.
    Andy

BoatFloating
    So your only going to sell 2 to 5 gallons. I tried to go on that website but it's still loading???? Who told you or suggested using this stuff??? Price is right but how does it compare to the regular Merc oil....

BoatFloating
    Ok the web site came up.... Yama-Lube huh??? and it TC-W3 Well I know yama lube is good stuff. I don't understand the pricing though. For the 1 gallon bottle it's $87.95 I imagine that's a case cost right???? but as I look at it and add to wish list it comes up as 1 gallon what gives???? The drum cost breaks down at $14.50 a gallon.... I'm confused now....

andy01
    So your only going to sell 2 to 5 gallons. I tried to go on that website but it's still loading???? Who told you or suggested using this stuff??? Price is right but how does it compare to the regular Merc oil....
    Hell Rock I will sell 25 gallons if you want to buy it. I just said that so people didn't think they had to buy 10 gallons or something. Wasn't sure how much would fit in the back of the PT......... :lightsabe
    I read three different threads on two websites doing a search. Then I called several places to gets qoutes on the oil they all were selling this oil or the once step down from this oil the standard two stroke stuff for less. You can about the oil on the web page. If it doesn't load let me know I will try and redo the link.
    Andy

andy01
    Ok the web site came up.... Yama-Lube huh??? and it TC-W3 Well I know yama lube is good stuff. I don't understand the pricing though. For the 1 gallon bottle it's $87.95 I imagine that's a case cost right???? but as I look at it and add to wish list it comes up as 1 gallon what gives???? The drum cost breaks down at $14.50 a gallon.... I'm confused now....
    My lose is your gain..... j/k I didn't pay retail for the drum.
    $630 for the drum.
    Andy

BoatFloating
    Hell Rock I will sell 25 gallons if you want to buy it. I just said that so people didn't think they had to buy 10 gallons or something. Wasn't sure how much would fit in the back of the PT......... :lightsabe
    I read three different threads on two websites doing a search. Then I called several places to gets qoutes on the oil they all were selling this oil or the once step down from this oil the standard two stroke stuff for less. You can about the oil on the web page. If it doesn't load let me know I will try and redo the link.
    Andy
    No I'd buy 10 gallons from you. The prices on the web site are confusing until you get to the 55 gallon drum. Like I said I imagine it's case prices???

BoatFloating
    My lose is your gain..... j/k I didn't pay retail for the drum.
    $630 for the drum.
    Andy
    That's a great deal and cheaper than the Merc oil. I'm defintly on it.... and it would fit in the PT cruiser. I had my cowlings in the back of that sucker to go get painted. I have a great hook up for painting those things you should think about it. And you won't believe the price
    :2purples:

andy01
    That's a great deal and cheaper than the Merc oil. I'm defintly on it.... and it would fit in the PT cruiser. I had my cowlings in the back of that sucker to go get painted. I have a great hook up for painting those things you should think about it. And you won't believe the price
    :2purples:
    Sounds good, I don't if I want to paint my covers. I like the black look. But also if you look at the stock colors on the cowlings they match my boat perfect. But was thinking about the swirl that is on the side.
    Andy

BoatFloating
    Sounds good, I don't if I want to paint my covers. I like the black look. But also if you look at the stock colors on the cowlings they match my boat perfect. But was thinking about the swirl that is on the side.
    Andy
    I'll plan on getting 10 gallons from you in the begining of March sometime....
    I tell I like the Black look also bt after about a month of water spots give me white......
    :notam:

mbrown2
    Andy,
    Where did you get the oil? I guess you did not want to go Merc Oil, or got a better deal on this?
    Also, PM how much you paid for the drum...

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast