Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Okay, for you 300x guys.....

Jrocket
    I ran the Yamalube R for along time.Worked great,the rings and exhaust ports stayed nice and clean and the rod bearings didnt have any bad wear on them.
    I still think Klotz is the best to run though.

mbrown2
    See Mike I told you Parker Oil was iffy at best....
    Andy, like I said keep me informed if you hear anything bad with the Yamaha stuff. But I'm still down for 10 gal....

STFU ....you don't know $hit about P-Oil...the merc deal still sounds ok...if I just buy a drum and pick it up there...
    So 10 gallons should last you the summer? Do you only fill your tanks in the car half way? :rollside:

Jrocket
    Remember he's shooting for the 90's.

Kilrtoy
    If you take the Rice Road route, they are on 95 or California Hway right on the left about 1/2 mile after you cross the bridge into AZ.
    Number is 928-669-2617, ask to speak with Rick
    Thanks Mike.....

BoatFloating
    STFU ....you don't know $hit about P-Oil...the merc deal still sounds ok...if I just buy a drum and pick it up there...
    So 10 gallons should last you the summer? Do you only fill your tanks in the car half way? :rollside:
    Hell 10 gallons should last awhile and if not I can still get it at Lakeland for $14 a gallon. I just don't like the deposit thing. So P Oil can get the true Merc Premium
    Plus not regular TC-W3???? 16 gallon drum and what's the deposit on it.

Bling Bling
    I ran the Yamalube R for along time.Worked great,the rings and exhaust ports stayed nice and clean and the rod bearings didnt have any bad wear on them.
    I still think Klotz is the best to run though.
    Don't know much about this mixing oil in the gas shit but have heard the same thing about Klotz, it's the shit. I run it in my daughters stage 3 Kaseaa (sp), burns right and no fowling issues.

BoatFloating
    Remember he's shooting for the 90's.
    Unless you want some of that bet I'd leave your comments on the side..... Oh and how much is your insurance a year?????
    :jawdrop:

BoatFloating
    Don't know much about this mixing oil in the gas shit but have heard the same thing about Klotz, it's the shit. Been around for a while. I run it in my daughters stage 3 Kaseaa (sp), burns right and no fowling issues.
    Where can you get that in bulk, you know??????

Jrocket
    I think he means they're on the right side after you cross the bridge,when your heading into town.

mbrown2
    Hell 10 gallons should last awhile and if not I can still get it at Lakeland for $14 a gallon. I just don't like the deposit thing. So P Oil can get the true Merc Premium
    Plus not regular TC-W3???? 16 gallon drum and what's the deposit on it.
    You can get it in a 55 drum with no deposit or a 25 deposit for a 16 gallon drum...since you would refill it when you come back....The 25 is a one time charge for the 16 gallon container...
    I will verify the Merc oil is the Merc Prem + tomorrow...I thought I asked him that specifically.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast