Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Hooked up to the Dyno

svlperry
    hey mark i rode in your boat last year and it kick ass so i know it will kick ass this year fo sure

jackpunx
    hey mark i rode in your boat last year and it kick ass so i know it will kick ass this year fo sure
    I remember you.. we'll do it again this year.. although .. it will be a little different

Jrocket
    its a 540 with a carbed quad rotor
    I saw it.. and it looks so big I think it might sink my boat..lol :supp:
    Any side bets on how long his drive lasts?

mbrown2
    Any side bets on how long his drive lasts? I am thinking 10-15hrs....maybe longer if he babies it..
    Definitely longer than a larger cat....heck his drive has been pretty good with 750ish...light boat, makes a world of difference..

jackpunx
    Well you guys could be right.. but Infomaniac built a quad rotor with a bravo 1 that lasted all last season and is still working :idea:

Jrocket
    Well you guys could be right.. but Infomaniac built a quad rotor with a bravo 1 that lasted all last season and is still working :idea:
    And some people drop there boat in the water,drive across the river to the sand bar and call that a day.Im talking drive that bitch kind of running,thats what Im betting on...You might as well get Max Machine on speed dial! :wink:

jackpunx
    And some people drop there boat in the water,drive across the river to the sand bar and call that a day.Im talking drive that bitch kind of running,thats what Im betting on...You might as well get Max Machine on speed dial! :wink:
    I ant mad at ya.. I know what your saying about the worx drive.. its on my list.. but
    I have been driving the shit out of mine.. GT did a full upgrade to XR and some other stronger parts.. I have been driving it HARD on 800HP.. I take it in every 25hrs for service.. GT says it looks like new on the inside.. So we'll see.. I hope it dosnt leave me stranded on the river.. but I have a big box ancher and Max machine fund on hand :smile:

Bling Bling
    Any side bets on how long his drive lasts?
    Since JP don't drink, a bit longer then the rest. If ya took a pole on broken bravos, the afternoon lake session I bet eats up more of them.

Three Days Only
    Since JP don't drink, a bit longer then the rest. If ya took a pole on broken bravos, the afternoon lake session I bet eats up more of them.
    Ill second that. mine are always after a couple, I mean alot of cocktails. In the ocean that is!!

plaster dave
    I put 50 hrs. on my drive last summer with not 1 problem.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast