Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ebay boat disappeared

victorfb
    did anyone happen to see or buy a jet boat listed as a cheetah but looked like a rogers on ebay today? it had 4 days left but it disappeared. it was boat less motor and trailer.

taylormanss
    yeah I saw it today on e-bay and your right it sure did look like a rogers bonneville.The ad sid it only had a bill of sale so it probably is a rogers.
    drive it like ya stole it!

taylormanss
    your right it's gone!!!
    drive it like ya stole it!

victorfb
    must have been sold and taken off ebay. it said 4 days left. and yes, bill of sale only. but some boats that were built for racing only were never registered so as long as it stayed in cali it should be no problem. hope someone on here got it.

Taylor LP
    Is this the one here?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW
    To search for listings that have ended, just go to "advanced search" and click the box that says "search completed listings".

victorfb
    thats it. any idea on how i can get ahold of the seller? or is it back on ebay? ive never done the ebay thing so i have no idea. yea i know...

Victor
    I think you have to have an eBay account to e-mail the seller. I sent him my e-mail address and told him you were interested. I will send you his e-mail address once he responds.
    Are you looking at saving another Rogers or just looking for an emblem?

Hal
    Go to the ebay page with the boat and click on sellers other items. Click on one of the items and on the new item page click on ask seller a question. You will need to be registered on ebay to ask seller a question. Ask him to email you about the boat.

victorfb
    i just registered on ebay but it says i cannot use the contact seller untill ive been a member for 3 days. uuurrrgggggg....
    yea, id definatly love to restore another rogers, and that 19 would be perfect. i allready have a motor for it too. thanks for your help man, i really appreciate it.

Sure looks like a Rogers. It appears to still have the hin plate on it too. Wonder how he could confuse it for a Cheetah? Looks to be pretty solid and a good project.
    http://i17.ebayimg.com/01/i/03/63/52/29_12_sb.JPG

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast