Thread: Cockroaches this is not going to end well for them!

Steve 1

SmokinLowriderSS
    Something we ought to be doing:
    "What would Mexico do? The answer is easy: deport them on the spot. In 2002, a dozen American college students, in Mexico legally, participated peacefully in an environmental protest against a planned airport outside of Mexico City. They swiftly found themselves deported as law-breakers for interfering in Mexico’s internal affairs."

Schiada76
    [QUOTE=Steve 1]http://www.wehategringos.com/[/QUOT
    Now now now Steve. Little cacastuey will set you straight on this.
    We ALL know they only come here to work.

flat broke
    http://www.wehategringos.com/
    I'm a little lost Steve. From what I read, that site was anit-illegal immigration. Whether they are pro or anti whitey isn't as big of a concern to me at the moment. Did you just look at the URL and assume that the content followed the title, or did I miss something?
    Chris

Steve 1
    I'm a little lost Steve. From what I read, that site was anit-illegal immigration. Whether they are pro or anti whitey isn't as big of a concern to me at the moment. Did you just look at the URL and assume that the content followed the title, or did I miss something?
    Chris
    Skip the intro then and read the articles on the main page! You will see the intent!

flat broke
    Skip the intro then and read the articles on the main page! You will see the intent!
    Well, I'm not seeing anything but the articles posted. Are they posting the articles then having pro-illegal types comment on them? Of little consequence anyhow as I'm more interested in ways to effect legislation to constitutionally deny access to government services to illegals and children of illegals.
    Chris

Steve 1
    There is a lot there check the left sidebar also

Schiada76
    Chris
    Watch all the videos on the site.

flat broke
    My point isn't that the content of the site isn't infuriating. One image of our nations flag being burned on U.S. soil is enough to open the gun safe over. My point was that I don't think things are as they appear on that site. If you look at that site, it is a project of ForTheCause.us. Go over to www.forthecause.us and peek around. The place definitely isn't pro illegal immigration, and from what I can tell, neither is wehategringos.
    Wehategringos was put up to show the citizens of America what kind of militant jackholes are using the debate of illegal immigration to further their political agenda and reclaim their fabled Aztlan. The site served its purpose as it spawned discussion and obviously pissed you off.
    Chris

SmokinLowriderSS
    Well, I'm not seeing anything but the articles posted. Are they posting the articles then having pro-illegal types comment on them? Of little consequence anyhow as I'm more interested in ways to effect legislation to constitutionally deny access to government services to illegals and children of illegals.
    Chris
    I'm with you on both points fb, one of the things that needs to happen is denial of bennies to those who are here outside of the law.