Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prop Help Needed.........

Mr. Science
    No I understand....can't do a poker run in a 23 here if ya tried
    80% of the time the boat is used for boarding it's the 20% when some A hole pulls up next to us and you wanna spank his POS and know ya can all day long....my point ...yes we know we will take a hit on the top end but we are trying to keep as much of it as possible but focus on great boarding. The prop will most likely be on the drive all the time except for rare occassions when we want to race that day.... :rollside:

THOR
    OK 3 blade is out......high 5 is in......how much smaller are the odd numbered 5's.....I am thinking that the 24 would be a better choice than the 23 only because of top end loss....we are trying toi get the best of bothworlds ( what else is new) good hole shot pull with as little as possible loss at the top end.......your thoughts on this theory please
    12 3/4" for even pitches
    13 1/4" for odd pitches
    1/2 inch in total diameter. Not that much. I like your thinking. My Dad runs a five blade and loves it.

Mr. Science
    I talked to Brian at at Teague, hy likes the Mercury Revolution 4 Blade 22p. Good out of the hole and added rpm for top end. .02 worth
    Well this is another option although my gut is telling me we will be banging the rev limiter with a 22p we are real close now with the 24p Bravo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12