Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bikini photo shoot @Canyon Lake in April

cookieman
    Oh Shark you got that right about the POSTER TIME. I guess Renee doesn't really know just how many ***boats we can come up with. So far this has been a good year for all of us in the boating world here in Texas. We now have so many new web sites to keep everyone linked together . Now bikini photo shoot. What else good be better for us this year. Well I know I am as excited as you are and will mark the days off the calendar until April 16th. Just think the day after the taxman cometh. I hope Renee will know some of us maybe broke that day, but wouldn't miss this for the world. I guess we need to keep spreadin' the word. TTUL Bill "cookieman"

jdf
    don't need much just some pic after it is all done to hang up in the shop

taylormanss
    I just talked to Tony Guerra and he told me to send renee pics of his Kandy Krazy daytona so I did,He says he'll be there just let him know time and place,I think I might tow my taylor up there just to run with you guys I've been on Canyon and it's a very nice lake,or maybe I'll have my centurion tunnel done by then! :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:
    STUCK IN PORT ARTHUR

Shark In The Pond
    Oh Shark you got that right about the POSTER TIME. I guess Renee doesn't really know just how many ***boats we can come up with. So far this has been a good year for all of us in the boating world here in Texas. TTUL Bill "cookieman"
    Yea ...I think we might be able to come up with one or two boats :idea: LOL

Ol Yeller
    I better get busy on my boat!!!!!!!!!!!

where is canyon lake?

TexasJet
    North and a little bit East of San Antonio.

Liberator TJ1984
    Cookieman , I am OFF !!! That Weekend !! can you send her a few pics. of my old P.O.S.
    SnailTrails on the boat and get to have a Cold One with ya soon I hope ?
    Gopherrr

OldFaithful Squirter
    Nate and the Texas Flag boat is despritely wanted for this photo shoot! I sent all the info to Nate and he is working on getting the Flatty ready. The Warhawk will have to get some serious polishing done to it! Maybe we can even get Mr.GoSlow to have his back together by then as well!!! I will work on Lewd Act, and see if the 709 boat will attend? Heck maybe by then Greg with have the Underdog back together and ready for a photo shooting! I have seen on their web page they have some Dallas Cowboy bikini styles!! Boats & Babes- good combo!!

Liberator TJ1984
    Nate's Boat would match perfect with this :devil:
    http://www.mcqueeneybikini.com/image.../des_14_01.jpg

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast