Thread: insurance for us older boats

79 Howard
    I know this has been up before but I'm interested in some contacs for my 79 Howard 21, I have more than stock so progressive and some of the others don't want to touch me :hammerhea

Heatseeker
    Good luck!
    AAA told me they would require a picture of anything older than 25 years. Once they saw my set-up, they said no way.

infotraker
    We have house, MH, vette,truck,car insured with AAA. They are covering the flat with liability, sanger pickle with full coverage on the house insurance policy. They asked for no pics justr than make of boats. Are we in trouble if we have a boat claim ? Boats are mentioned on the policy paperwork.

Flatbroke 1
    I also have AAA Insurance, home, cars and 2 boats. The Sanger they requested pics but that was 20 years ago, the Ski Centurion they could care less. Both are full coverage and I have made 2 claims on the Sanger over the 20 year period with no problem. One amounted to $3500.

hyevon
    I have a 85 raysoncraft gn and the one that insures it for me is haden isurance, newport beach ca. but neede pictures

79 Howard
    Thanks for the info from your experiences trying to keep what you got covered. I'm glad to find out I got a shot with AAA because that is my homeowners.

75jetboat
    I have a 75 challenger jet with full coverage through pacific specialty insurance company( Mcgraw group ) , and it only cost me 500 bucks for the first year and 300 every following.