Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ceder creek lake

sdba069
    Hey Randall..... I thought you got rid of the hydro.

vdrivenman
    hi RR,
    didn;t know what u were up to these days !
    randy sold the yellow deaver that was once the LIckin & Kickin hydro to skip willett and then he bought and presently owns the Hammertime canyon he bought from rusty bonnin.
    the canyon is yellow with mutilple candy stripes thru it. the easiest way to recognize it has the Taz on it !
    i know he's been doing some serious motor work this year. he keeps sending me pictures and rubbing it in !

Sweet Addiction
    Color is the hydro? I was at JETBOATCOVE by the bridge last 4th but it was rough as hell. Hope to see some of yall there this summer. Girlfriends parents just bought a house there. Is the Tiki hut still open?
    Tiki Hut is still going strong. We ate some lunch there on Memorial Day weekend, it was kinda slow. I remember back in the day when I was young, I use to go with my dad over to Don's Port and it was the place the action was at. I think they use to deal Fountain power boats but I am not sure, but all the big boats would be gassin up at the pump, and even then I still loved boats.
    Maybe we could all hang out some time, it does not take long to get to the north end but the only reason we don't go that way is becuase of the water conditions.
    Jared.

Sweet Addiction
    d.c. next time you come up call me i will round up the crew and we can come over there
    you got it man, I will post something when I head that way. Give my cell ## or something. See what happens. Summer time is right around the corner.

jdf
    i called the wife and told i was heading to the lake ,she said like hell you are going with out me .....

Sweet Addiction
    i called the wife and told i was heading to the lake ,she said like hell you are going with out me .....
    Thats pretty funny. My girlfriend is actually coming around and saying that she wants to go to the lake, which is a suprise. After spending the whole dang winter talking about it and watching pegged about 5 billion times summer is getting closer.
    Well sometimes you got to do what you got to do, and leave the significant other behind.
    Jared.

jdf
    she is ready to get her boat wet,,, hopefull we will have all of them running

Sweet Addiction
    she is ready to get her boat wet,,, hopefull we will have all of them running
    All of them, How many boats you have? last time I checked I could only drive one at a time. Cool thing, the other Half wants her own boat.
    Jared.

jdf
    in all i think 6
    2 tx 19 pebbles and bambam
    1 flattie dimarco t deck
    1 mahria jet
    1 bubble deck flattie
    ???????????

Sweet Addiction
    I don't know how you guys do that, having all those jet boats, and I know there a Bi*** to keep running. I think one boat is a head ache but I guess thats why we love this sport so much. Got to be doing something all the damn time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast